“The search stops here! Book it.”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Richmond
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Excellent place to stay!! Friendly staff, comfy beds and pillows. I've been staying there for five years annually. It just keeps getting better! Do yourself a favor and just stay here. Clean pool area with clean towels to a hot breakfast and coffee at the ready all day.the location is perfect. Just a few blocks on the out side of town

• Stayed: January 2013
nramericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review!!!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed here over Thanksgiving. We have stayed here at least 15 times in the last 25 years and forced to use other places when this was booked. So I have seen the way this place is constantly working to up grade furniture/ flat screen t.v.'s / new mattresses and linen as well as expanding the breakfast selection and eating area.
BREAKFAST- hot and everyone could find something to make them happy (yogurt/ fruit cup/ eggs /muffins /donuts / fruit / make your own waffles/ hot and cold drinks). Plus you have a microwave and refrigerator in your room.
BEDS- I am the only family member under 6 feet and we have found the beds to be comfortable. The linen looks and smells fresh. We always use a roll-a-way bed and have found the mattresses to be thicker then most however you may want to take the mattress off the frame and put it on the floor if an adult body is using it so you don't feel the bar.
POOL-I have been a pool manager in past years and so I am very picky about the quality and cleanliness of the pool water and area. The chemical balance has always been correct when we visited (I still recommend that you bring your goggles and a few small pool toys if your kids put in several hours a day in any pool) They have Increased the pool area to include sliding doors to an outdoor deck so you don't feel like you are in a hot box in the summertime.
SERVICE- One of my teens caught the flu during our travels. The front desk was so kind and helpful supplying us with extra trash bags , plastic gloves and extra towels. They even provided a large plastic container (used to deliver fresh eggs in bulk) that was clean and perfect for a barf bucket. They gave me everything I requested so I could care for my son away from home. I even borrowed the disinfectant spray and a few clean cloths to wipe off any surfaces germs might have landed when my son moved about the room (I wanted to keep the rest of us from getting it too).
After experiencing other local options we now change vacation dates if necessary to stay here.
It may not be the Ritz, but I like it better because here you feel true hospitality from the heart.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Very nice and CLEAN room. Stayed one night to attend dog competition nearby. Right next to the hotel are some great walking/biking trails. Behind the hotel is a collection of historic buildings. On Saturdays (perhaps only in mild weather?) is a outdoor farmer's market and an antiques/flea market in the large barn. If you looking for a yummy place to eat in or carry out, try Table65 at 729 Knowles, just a short drive from the hotel.

Room Tip: My room faced the meadow behind the hotel and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ChicagoEquestrienne
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I booked for a 2 night stay checking in Saturday night and leaving Monday morning. Location of hotel was on a main road and nicely seen from far away. Check in was a breeze, parking was right there by the door closest to my room. I booked a two queen room, so my surprise I had a microwave and a refridgerator. The room was perfectly cleaned, wonderful temperature and even had a very user friendly AC unit on the wall that I could control easily. I had a wonderful time and would stay here again and again

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This motel is a bit older but it's very clean and the staff are so friendly, accomodating! Great place to stay!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in a king bed room (rm 214). Large clean room with small sofa (pullout), chair, desk, microwave and minifridge. Staff was excellent, very friendly and had no problem with a late checkout. The pool area is large with the pool that has basketball hoop/balls, whirlpool, sauna, pool table, bathrooms with shower, and doors to an outdoor patio. The breakfast was way above average and included hot foods and at night they had snacks out for free (nacho chips, cheese/salsa, pretzel mix, and more..plus lemonade/milk). We couldn't have asked for a better stay and highly recommend! We didn't go tubing but the Apple River/River's Edge is about 10-15 minutes from this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The staff was excellent - even offering to carry our luggage to our room. The rooms were neat and clean and well stocked with the bonus items. Breakfast was above what I would have expected bordering on excellent for a hotel continental like breakfast. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: For something like $10 /night extra we chose the executive suite - well worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lori E
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Richmond
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
#3 of 3 in New Richmond
Super 8 Hudson
Super 8 Hudson
#6 of 8 in Hudson

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Richmond? Share your experiences!