“Great place for dinner and drinks!”
Review of Brady's Brewhouse - CLOSED

Brady's Brewhouse
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Specializes in hand crafted beers. Food prepared on wood fired grill.
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been here many times and haven't had a bad trip yet. My most recent visit was last Friday with a close friend for dinner. We have been here together before, but this was a trip sans fiancé's for us. The only complaint I would be able to make was that we had to wait 30ish minutes to be seated but that is to be expected at 8pm on a Friday night. We were able to pass that time sitting at the bar trying out their weekly beer special the Awesummer which was very nice.

While we were sitting at the bar, the couple next to us received an appetizer that they had ordered and it looked amazing and we decided we needed to try it. When we got to our table we ordered the app (shrimp and crab dip with baked pita chips) right away along with a paddle sampler of 8 of their tap beers.

Let me tall you that the dip was to die for! I will definitely order it again!

The beer paddle was also enjoyable because we were able to try out a bunch of different kinds of beer that we normally wouldn't want to buy a whole glass just to try it.

I then ordered their Matterhorn burger which is their version of a mushroom swiss burger on a ciabatta bun. It was very delicious. I will be getting this again as well. I'm just sad that I forgot my to go box that had my remaining half of the burger sitting at the table.

My friend ordered the chicken bacon ranch flatbread and she said it was just as good as she remembered (she ordered the same thing on her first visit on new years eve and was craving it from then)

All in all it was a very enjoyable visit and we will be back!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stopped on a Monday night and were really pleased with food, service, selection, etc. I had the retro salad and half Italian sandwich combo, which was perfect! My husband had a burger and the fries with blue cheese sauce...which were addictive and definitely worth a stop all by themselves. We mentioned it was my husband's birthday the next day, and she brought us a complimentary Sundae to celebrate. A couple Blue Moons and it was a perfect stop!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Sarah was our server and she was THE BEST. Food was great and pretty reasonably priced. I had the Spinach Salad with grilled chicken, daughter had the pretzel chicken strips, and hubs had the silly good burger (PB, bacon, jalapenos & pepperjack cheese)...we all loved what we got. We went on a Saturday, so it was busy and there was a wait. Expect that on a Saturday. At 8pm, they had live acoustic music and it was FANTASTIC...and free to listen to! They generally have live music Fridays & Saturdays, so I'm excited to go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went on a Thursday night when we knew we would not have to wait to be seated. We had a new waitress who did a very good job. We started with fried pickles, wonderful. The pickles reminded me of those pickles we used to get from those big barrels. We tried the Greek Pizza with white sauce and the Farmer's Market Pizza with red sauce. It was nice to find a vegetarian choice on the menu. Not easy to do in Dairyland USA! The Pizza with red sauce was excellent. We won't be ordering the white sauce one again. Can't really put my finger on it but is wasn't right. Maybe not enough garlic. The atmosphere here is really nice. Very warm and tasteful. It may have been the crowd but it can be noisy. Brady's is by far one of the best places in New Richmond to eat.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Food isn't that great. Service at the bar is super slow.

2  Thank supersaver838