“2nd best hotel in New London”
Review of Rainbow Motel

Rainbow Motel
and 1 more site!
Rainbow Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in New London
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is the seconbest hotel in town. The Americinn is the best. This beats sleeping in a car.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2011

stayed there for extened time after moving, room was poorly cleaned, never washed bedspread from time I moved in till time I left! washed it myself,came back from work evening of 2-14-11 and room had been poorly cleaned and bed didnt look much different than when Ieft in a.m.I then discovered $800.00 cash I had hidden from a vehicle I sold a few days ago was gone! the only one who could have stole it was whoever cleaned my room, the owner wouldnt do anything about it, not even an apology! I moved out a few days later,dont stay there unless you want your valuables ripped off!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed July 17, 2008

Made the reservation with the staff on the phone and then called back to request a refrigerator and microwave. They were very very attentive and polite. When I arrived I noted the property was older, which does not bother me so long as it's clean. Check-in was pleasant. When I entered the room there was a strong musty smell. I had a long day so I got some take out and went to bed. The next night and the following three nights the stay turned into a very unpleasant experience. I began to notice the filth in the room, on the floor, in the bathroom, the bathroom floor. The entire time I was there the sink was not cleaned. I decided to not look under the bed since I am sure the discoveries under there would have made me vomit. The caulking and grout around the tub were black with mold and the bathroom floor sticky. I actually cleaned the bathroom floor myself because nobody else had. The area was experiencing a sold-out situation due to a major event so the prospect of moving out was not an option. On the fourth and final morning I noticed the bugs! It's good for me that they didn't show till then since I would never have been able to sleep knowing they were there.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
4  Thank bensson

Been to Rainbow Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rainbow Motel

Address: 1140 N Shawano St, just off Highways 45 & 54, New London, WI 54961-9388
Location: United States > Wisconsin > New London
Casino and Gambling Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in New London
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Rainbow Motel 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rainbow Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.