“Prime Rib, authentic supper club!”

Pine Tree Supper Club
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The Prime Rib here is phenomenal!! The bartenders make great drinks!
It is an old fashion supper club; do not expect to walk right in and get a table, the bartenders cannot take your food orders, etc. This is not a negative, just the way it is. One of the few Supper Clubs left in the area.

There are newer reviews for Pine Tree Supper Club

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife & Sister in Law Rave about the supper clubs in Wisconsin and took me & brother in law for dinner at the Pine Tree Supper club in New London. Found a really good micro brew beer there with a good mach of hops and malts. Then into dinner. My sister in-in law had me try a piece of her Prime Rib and it was very good, smooth and easy to cut. I had the shrimp and they were excellent! Nicely fried, smooth to the bite, not a thick coating. The salad plate had a good variety of choices, I am a fan of Bread & Butter pickels that went well with my salad.

1  Thank k5of6
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Visited the Pine Tree about ten years ago and again this last weekend. Same great hospitality as first visit. Nice friendly bar area, good drinks. High quality cuts of meat and cooked to perfection. It will take a little longer then other places to eat but sit back and enjoy it, relax a little while, worth the extra time.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Steaks are out of this world!!! The best in the Nation!!!. Drinks are very strong, but are very pricy. The salad dressings are also great!! Even though the resturant is not full, the wait is about an hour. The food is worth the wait. Liver patie is great! Relish tray before dinner is awesome.

1  Thank John E
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Northern Wisconsin supper clubs have their own little qerkiness and this is no exception. It was an extremely busy night (1 1/2 hours to serving). Our names were taken and we were sent to the bar with menus to await a waitress. We could see it was busy and we were prepared to wait. An hour later my husband checked and they said we were next on the list. The waitress took our order and we waited another half hour. We were called over the loud speaker and as we went past the hostess we were told to go to table 6. Our salad, relish tray and rolls were all ready for us with three dressing container. After we started a waitress came over with more water and asked if we wanted any drinks. We did not, and she put our order in for our meal. We were served an excellent prime rib and my husband had the seafood platter in a butter sauce. That was okay, not too great on the king crab leg cut in half. The food was quite good. I just wasn't too fond of the atmosphere. Once we sat down we felt rushed to move through our meal and get out. The noise everywhere was overwhelming. I don't think I will return, but it was an interesting experience.

1  Thank Fordmouse