“Excellent cappuccino”

Fat Cat Coffee Works
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I have visited the Fat Cat Coffee Works 8 or 9 times in the past couple years, including 3 times in the past week. Great place - needs to be reviewed!
Bogota, Colombia
“Excellent cappuccino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times when we've visited New Glarus, and have always found them to serve good coffee and baked items. The cappuccinos we had on our most recent visit were great - flavorful espresso and perfect foam. We haven't eaten anything other than banana bread, but that was good. It's a nice place to enjoy coffee and conversation either inside or on the back patio when the weather is nice.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good Coffee - Slow & bitter service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Saturday morning at 10 am. 1 other person there, 2 people working. Took over 10 minutes to make a latte. I saw a sign saying they now have almond milk & when them to use it they were very mad I hadn't said this upfront. Up to that point they were wiping counters and hadn't even started to brew yet. When they rung me up, I was surprised about the extra 50 cents for my milk choice bringing my 1 item to $5.01. I gave them $10 & was looking in purse for change & she said not to bother; I figured she had a penny jar but instead got $4.99 back - seriously?
Given the number of signs that are trying to be funny or rude or both (WiFi password: BUYSOMETHING) I guess I'm not surprised.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank urania95
“Good Service and Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I love small business and this was one that impressed me. I was quite impressed. The coffee was good and the service was great as well. They were super friendly and made a great latte.

Visited May 2014
New Glarus, Wisconsin
“Fun experience with a great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I've stopped in here several times on the way to work to grab a cup of coffee, but you really miss out if you don't stick around. Sitting upstairs is very cool, and there's plenty of comfy furniture and nifty retro-vibe deco pieces. Most of the artwork and lamps are for sale, which means you could take the vibe home with you!

• Visited February 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“What a cool place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

The decor inside is quite the conversation piece. Cool handcrafted antiques and items adorn the walls and furniture. Everything has a hipster, antique, retro-cool vibe to it. The lamps made from various items were awesome (and for sale)! We sat upstairs, planned our outing for the day and said to ourselves that we would come back every day!

Visited April 2014