“Outstanding FOOD”

Tofflers Pub & Grill
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in New Glarus
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tofflers is the place for great local beers, good food, family dining, relaxing afternoons and rocking evenings. -Enjoy daily lunch and dinner specials and homemade soups -Have a cold New Glarus beer on tap -Relax in our outdoor patio and beer garden -Check our website for live music and upcoming events -Watch all your favorite sporting events -Celebrate your birthday or special event in our private banquet room
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
“Outstanding FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

My favourite place to eat in New Glarus. I enjoyed the pulled pork BBQ sandwich. It was awesome. Pulled pork pouring off the toasted bun and infused with their homemade BBQ sauce. My wife enjoyed the mile high meat loaf and it was tremendous. I think she ate a fourth of it and brought the rest home for later enjoyment. It was a thick cut of meat loaf on piece of rye bread then topped with two huge mounds of mashed potatoes and then smothered with gravy. VERY VERY MMMM MMM GOOD!!!! Highly recommend. Prices were not high at all. Also they serve locally brewed beer from the New Glarus Brewery. You will not be disjointed and your taste buds and stomach will thank you.

Visited June 2012

San Diego,Ca
“Nice Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

I liked this place because it has a very affordable menu with many choices. The facility is nice and being able to dine on the patio was perfect. I think they are rather short staffed and they could use a few guys to offset all of the girls running around trying to wait on everybody. I like to be able to chat with the workers when I am visiting new places and that wasn't possible. At first I was put off because customer service in New Glarus is rather poor. But actually the young waitress we had was very smiley just had to much to do.

Visited May 2012
Chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Maybe not the authentic Swiss you might find at Glaner Stube, but the burgers were fantastic! We also had the pulled pork with homemade BBQ sauce; this was also a very pleasant surprise, very good. The staff was great, once again very welcoming and friendly.

Visited March 2012
Monroe, Wisconsin
“Come on a Thursday for live music”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

The food is decent, though nothing spectacular. Come for entertainment, or drinks with friends.

Kris_at_Tofflers, Owner at Tofflers Pub & Grill, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Thanks for the review. Just a note, we have live music by local 9-piece blues band The Jimmys the first and third Thursday of every month. We also frequently have live music on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons in the summer. Check the schedule online for upcoming events. If you come for music on a Thursday and want to try something a little more "spectacular" for dinner, I would recommend one of our Thursday specials: Meatloaf Mountain, Chicken 'n Biscuits (my personal favorite), or the Cuban Sandwich. We hope you visit us again soon!
Rockton, Illinois
“Great place, Great Service, Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

There is not a bad thing thing I could say about this place me and my husband ate lunch there. It was great! I had a cowboy burger, with the zesty bean salad!!! Do not pass this one up, it was so good. The Cheeseburger soup as the soup of the day. This is a very tasty treat. My husband had a daily special burger and the homemade chips. He said that it was a great burger. Angie was the best waitress I have had in the longest time she was thought full made great conversation and made great suggestions. Oh and ladies the bathrooms were the cleanest bar bathrooms I have ever seen.

• Visited February 2012