“Good value and considerate staff.”

Stone Fire Pizza Co
Ranked #43 of 59 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: StoneFire is a scratch buffet with a wide variety of pizza along with a salad bard with over 40 toppings. We also have a taco bar,a baked potato bar along with pasts and a mini kids area with all there favorites including mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. We also have a dessert bar for all your favorite treats.
San Diego, California
“Good value and considerate staff.”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

When we arrived at 11:30 on Saturday morning, we arrived to a small line. We got through the line in 3 minutes and were greeted by a very cheery cashier. Being our first time there we had no idea what this place was about. Instead of sending us on our way, the cashier called for someone to give us a quick tour. After the guided tour, we were pumped to get started. We decided to sit in the Discovery room, which was perfect for my 3 year-old. We went through the buffet and sat down to eat. The food was fabulous!!! A young manager named Ryan stopped by our table to see how our experience was thus far. We told him the food was awesome and we didnt get why everyone was blasting the food quality. He informed us that they currently hired the head chef from an upscale restaurant called Sabor and that he has brought a whole new approach to their buffet. After a ten minute conversation with my family he told us if we needed anything to just ask for him. At this point the kids were getting antsy to go play in the arcade. We decided to go on the bumper cars first. What fun!!! We ended up going on them at least 10 times! We stayed in the arcade for about an hour and decided we wanted to go back for desert. We made our way to the desert bar and were greeted by Chef Dave, whom was the chef Ryan was talking about earlier. He was super nice and served the kids ice cream and slushys. Afgter the kids designed their own sundae we decided to eat in the sports room (Fan Club). While the kids and my wife were enjoying their sundaes and cookies, I decided to hit their sports bar for a drink (located in the Fan Club). Once again, I was greeted by Ryan and he recommended their Terminator Long Island. It was only $6 and was made with Patron and Grey Goose! Judging by my drink I believe that their pricing was very reasonable at the bar. We went back to the game room and playerd a few more games and the kids cashed in their tickets for prizes. For being fairly busy, we never had to wait longer than a few minutes for anything. The only recommendation I would make is that they get a coat-check, It was kind of difficult carrying all the coats around. Besides that, our experience was amazing! Being from California we have never experienced a place like this. Definitely a must-do when visiting Milwaukee. We are going to Illinois next month and definitely will make the hour drive to Stone Fire.

My wife and I are in our 30's ad we brought our 3 year-old daughter and my 11 year-old twin boys. So it was fun for the whole family.

• Visited November 2011

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great fun for kids, not great food.”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We went here to celebrate my two-year-old's birthday, so it was all about him. You pay when you come in the door, and all the food and some activities are included with your initial payment. It was $9.99 per person, our son ate free. The food is all buffet-style, with their main food being pizza... but pretty crappy pizza. It's thin crust, and about on-par for what you're paying. They also have a pasta and baked potato bar, as well as an area with things like tator tots, fish sticks, and the makings for nachos. Good selection of salad options, though, so that was a plus. A dessert bar is also available. No alcohol.

Included with your buffet are basically the little-kid activities: jungle gym, grocery-store-type "rides," a face-painting station, big fun water table and a big train table. You have to pay extra for the arcade games, bumper cars, and a giant jungle gym (for the bigger kids). Our two-year-old had a blast, but I could see older kids getting bored, unless they were playing arcade games.

This place is very birthday party friendly, so I would seriously consider avoiding it on weekends if you do not want to deal with hoardes of crazy kids. We went on a Monday evening, and it was practically deserted - which was great.

The place is very self-service, and the employees all looked like they were about 17. Just an observation...

• Visited October 2011
appleton
“Better options available”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Just about the worst pizza I have ever had. Needed a quick dinner before going to the movies next door, the buffet idea was good, but the food was not. There is a large selection of salads, pizza and other cafeteria type foods. The pizza crust was very bad even though there were about 12 types to choose from. Seemed like the whole place was run by high school students.

Waukesha, WI
“A really fun place to be”
Reviewed January 3, 2010

I always have fun at Stonefire Pizza Co. The food is pretty good and you can bounce back and forth between fun sessions and eating.