“Meh”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bel'Gustos
Reviewed August 25, 2013

They have a variety of food, which is nice being that a lot of delivery places in the area are all the same. Do not stray from the pizza!!! The Mexican food is greasier than any bad Mexican I have ever had (which has been quite a bit!) and the pasta does not do well for a delivery restaurant. Length of time was typical for a delivery, but the service on the phone when placing the order was abysmal every time we've ordered. If I'm in the mood for a different type of pizza, I'll order from here, but only after I've exhausted the other surrounding pizza places!

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We just tried their pizza delivery recently. Service was fast & the pizza was delicious! Would definitely get it again! They have a large variety of food choices (mexican, pizza,subs,fish fry and etc)

1  Thank Muddychick123
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I just Bel Gustos whenever I have meetings in the New Berlin area. They have huge pizzas with great flavor. The delivery service is outstanding.

1  Thank DottieLouChief