“Very pleasant stay, for the last three years, wouldn't stay anywhere else.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee SW New Berlin
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Berlin
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Extremely friendly staff, helpful and very clean. I always recommend this hotel chain to all my customers and friends. Have really enjoyed the last three years bringing my customers here. Convinlenty located to all your needs and most of the time reasonably priced. Will always recomment this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee SW New Berlin

Reviewed July 17, 2009

Thunderstomrs delayed our arrival into Milwaukee Airport (MKE) so rather than drive to Rockford, IL, as was the plan, we opted to find a room for the night near MKE. The closest La Quinta was just a couple miles from MKE but I quickly ascertained it was a re-branded Baymont so I knew the rooms would be small and cramped. A little more searching turned up the La Quinta in New Berlin, about 10-15 minutes southwest of MKE via I-94/I-894/I-43. We scored two rooms (directly from the La Quinta website) at $62 a night each in what turned out to be a newer hotel in a great location just off the interstate. (Although watch those "traffic circles" exiting or entering the freeway at Moreland Rd; they can be a bit off-putting.) Scott, the front desk clerk, had our room keys ready when we arrived (in the rain) and we were quickly up to the 3rd floor and into our two very large, very comfortable rooms. Rooms were very clean and my only complaint, and it is minor, was the exhaust fan was hanging down from the bathroom ceiling. However, I pushed it up and it went right back into place. As we were just planning on spending the night we didn't use the pool, hot tub, exercise room or laundry, and we opted to sleep late so therefore we did not partake of "free breakfast" in the morning. Check-out was a breeze and we received a hearty Wisconsin "No problem!" when my sister and I asked to pay separately for each of the rooms. For just the one night it was dang near perfect and I could see myself spending two or more nights here if my travels to the area dictacted it. For late arrivals into MKE or early morning departures from MKE this would be a great choice for your night of arrival or the night before departure as access to the airport is easy and quick. Definitely one of the better and nicer La Quintas in which I've recently stayed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank abqtravelermta
Reviewed March 30, 2009

I booked a hotel using Priceline (the name your price deal). You never know what hotel your going to end up with. But when I submitted my price it told me that this hotel accepted my request. I was greatly pleased with this hotel. The staff was pleasant, the rooms were clean, there was a nice pool and jacuzzi, and not to mention the free breakfast was a bonus too.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank trixy23
Reviewed March 8, 2009

We had a relaxing staying at the La Quinta in New Berlin. The beds were so comfortable, I even enjoyed just lounging in bed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was right by the pool and an outside entrance, so I thought we would hear a lot of noise from the hallway, but we never heard a thing. The pool is on the small side, but it was warm, and the whirlpool was always at a good temperature. The breakfast included waffles and hard boiled eggs. With rates starting at less than $60, it can't be beat.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank WisconsinUpNorthGal
Reviewed October 15, 2008

I stayed at this hotel when in training for a local marketing company. The hotel was not bad for the price, but realize its just a cheap stay- nothing flashy. Don't expect much from the hotel...or the company.

Gary M. "Ronalds"

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 12, 2006

Great hotel. Right off the interstate. Next to a movie theater, miniature golf course, great restaurants, Target. Large room with free internet in the room. Free breakfast with waffles. Would definately come back.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank jodi090801
Reviewed February 14, 2005

I've stayed at this hotel for two nights now (initially was only one but we ended up checking back in again after we checked out in the morning). Stayed here 02/24/05 - 02/26/05.

Movie theatre right next door, along with a restaurant (Applebee's???). Seems like a growing area with shops, stores, etc. right across from I-43.

Good Internet speeds and nice breakfast buffet.

3  Thank bowdenj
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Berlin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee-New Berlin
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee / Franklin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
Hampton Inn & Suites Milwaukee West
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Milwaukee SW New Berlin? Share your experiences!