“"Best Wings in the USA"??? WRONG!”

Quaker Steak and Lube
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It was 1974 when our country had its first gas crisis. The price of gasoline was skyrocketing, gas stations were closing nationwide, and carmakers began exploring how to develop cars that got better mileage. But for George "Jig" Warren III and Gary "Moe" Meszaros, it wasn't about better mileage or for that matter even obeying the new 55 M.P.H speed limit. It was about finding a home to preserve the culture of those old gas stations and high-powered muscle cars. So was born Quaker Steak & Lube(R), a "Cook Your Own Steak" restaurant that gave old muscle cars a permanent home, which included a 1936 Chevrolet, frozen in time on the original hydraulic grease rack. It is from these beginnings that the Quaker Steak & Lube(R) family of restaurants began. Today, "The Lube(R)" serves over 80 million wings annually, has bottled sauces for retail sale, has won the title of "Best Wings USA," and has hundreds of local, national, and international awards for their sauce recipes. Over 60 locations throughout the United States and Canada, "The Lube(R)" is still rescuing muscle cars, vintage cars, trucks and a vast selection of custom and antique motorcycles, giving them good homes hanging from the walls and ceilings in each restaurant.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I cannot believe that they can say they have the BEST WINGS.... across the street is Buffalo Wild Wings and they are way better (go there instead for wings!). My husband and I have tried this place more than once, we at least gave it another try after the first two disappointing trips there. The burgers are really good, but then over priced?! I even emailed the manager about the size of their wings as they are really small, and for the price, NOT worth it.
Sure, they have the location being that they are right in the same parking lot as a movie theatre, but there is an Applebees and a Texas Roadhouse there too. Save your money and your time and try one of those before this place. They have a "cool" atmosphere, but it's loud, so don't go unless you don't want to enjoy the company you are with.
Total chain restaurant, give a local your business before this. There are plenty in nearby Muskego (and New Berlin). Try Matty's just up the road!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you are looking for great wings this place has them, much better than other chains such as Hooters or BW3

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Heard various opinions about this place and decided to try after a movie at nearby Ridge. The ambiance was good for a sports/racing motif, and comfortable for a late lunch/early dinner. The staff were mostly friendly and the place was clean. My disappointment was in the food especially the "boneless wings" which I'm told is their signature dish. The food we received was in no way comparable to the menu pictures. The "wings" were what I would describe as McNugget rejects as they were small and odd sizes. The rest of the food was just ok and not a reason to return.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been to Quaker Steak & Lube three times now and have enjoyed it every time I have been there. The first time I ordered the all-you-can-eat boneless wings which were good. The only thing I can say negative about that visit was the waitress not coming back to see if I wanted more wings. The second time I was there I ate the Mustang Burger which did not disappoint. Then earlier this week I order online and got the BBQ O-ring Cheese-steak which was just amazing. It is definitively my new favorite sandwich and plan on order this a least twice a month for lunch.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My first impression was not good when my family waited a solid five minutes for a hostess. I flagged down a server and asked if we could be served. It was busy, but I found the hostess talking to someone (not professionally). Our server, Linda, was very good, but the speed at which we received our food was slow. The wings were delicious as always and the price was right with several New Year's Day Specials. Good environment for the kids.