“Finally! Another Great Restaurant in the Heart of New Berlin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Big Tuna

Big Tuna
Ranked #20 of 59 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Finally! Another Great Restaurant in the Heart of New Berlin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

Normally, I am not a great fan of Japanese food. My husband is. So, I went to this restaurant to please him. Boy, was I surprised! Although it is in a small strip mall, the atmosphere was quiet and intimate. The presentation was lovely. They had private tables as well as a sushi bar. My husband raved over the sushi. I prefer my fish cooked. I had the grilled shrimp and salmon. The salmon was the best I have ever had! They grilled sushi grade salmon. The variety of the menu was plentiful. This restaurant is a welcome addition to New Berlin which has been sadlly lacking in dining choices other than fast food and chain restaurants. We will defintely return.

1 Thank EquesLady