Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway (M5, J17) Hotel
Travelodge Bristol Cribbs Causeway(Cribbs Causeway)(Great Value!)
$49
Travelodge
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$47
  • Pool
$109
$98
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
Swan Hotel(Almondsbury)
$110
$69
$66
  • Breakfast included
1,660 results
All reviewsshopping centremeal dealair concar parkshopping tripgood nights sleepfamily roomplenty of parkingthyme restaurantbudget hotelexcellent stayall you can eateasy accessself servicestayed here for one nightexcellent value for moneylong journey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

They say first impressions count…….well all the receptionist seemed to want to do here was direct me to the automated check in screens. I arrived and I waited in line (behind one person) to speak to the receptionist she without even acknowledging me barked "Checking In, Just type your Surname in on the screen" I explained I wanted to check my booing as it was prepaid. She then after dealing with a customer confirmed my booking and then barked again “, Just type your Surname in on the screen “I then wanted to purchase internet, so I then had to queue again to purchase internet as it was not available on the automated screens!! I then asked “EMMA” why she could not check me in and her obnoxious reply “I have to go through 3 or four screens, and the automatic check in screens are quicker, well Emma, I would like to point out you also have to go through that many screens on the automated process, then stand again and wait to speak to you so in my opinion it’s not a quick process!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mr_Baby_BMW
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway (M5, J17) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of customer service and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that we will investigate your feedback with the Management Team directly. Your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.Thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Excellent stay.Friendly stuff,Great rooms with comfortable beds,child friendly

Had breakfast and food quality was very good and stuff helping out with extras were excellent particularly one very kind Ukrainian waitress.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Andgar42
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After a poor experience the previous week in another brand's hotel in London we were pleased to stay in a hotel that offered a very nice room at a reasonable price. Good sized clean and comfortable bed, excellent bathroom, a shower that actually works, reasonably quiet air conditioning that worked so well it could get cold in the room and a TV with ALL of the freeview channels.
The TV is a bit on the small side (you get a prize if you can read the guide when sat in the bed ;) ) but it was okay.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Considering the packed (free) car park there was no noise apart from my snoring.
Breakfast was the usual selection but half the price of last weeks hotel.
Overall very good indeed

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grumbleweed4162
Tracey J, General Manager at Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway (M5, J17) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Many thanks for writing your fantastic review of our hotel here at Cribbs Causeway. We are so please to hear that your expectations exceeded a previous hotel stay.

We are proud of our hotel and the service we provide here, it is fantastic that you feel the same. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently visited longleat safari with the children and booked this hotel for a 2 night stay.
I read the reviews before hand and thought it sounded lovely..
I was disappointed as the 1st night we stayed the air con would not switch off, I had to go to reception in the early hours and ask them to sort this out..
They did this for me but by then me and my family were awake and then found it hard to get back to sleep.
The next day we when we got back from our trip out we got back to our room and my 7 month baby was crawling on the floor, as I looked I saw him with a dirty cloth in his mouth..
The maid had only left 2 dirty cloths on the floor in our room, this really annoyed me as I did not know what chemicals they used to clean with, I was very upset.
I went yet again to reception to be told this must have been a MISTAKE!!
They were very sorry and would deal with it...
The cloths were still their the next day, (I had moved them out of the way by now)..
I was also told these rooms were double checked after being cleaned, so that's 2 staff who overlooked this...
I am still annoyed that nothing was done and will not ever go back to this hotel.
The duty manager did absolutely nothing....
I would not recommend this hotel if you have children...

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor if you have children, in fact I would not even recommend going.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I have now spoke to you about this incident and spoke to the staff involved. Once again, I apologise for this incident and can ensure you this is a standalone incident.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stopped over for one night on route to our main holiday destination. This was our 2nd visit to this hotel.
For a budget hotel, this place is great. Staff are friendly, rooms clean and comfy. Ideally situated in cribbs causeway for the The Mall, restaurants, supermarkets etc.
We paid for bed and breakfast. Our previous visit was in November. The hotel was quiet then, so the atmosphere was very calm. On this visit, the hotel was very busy, and the breakfast/dining area was manic in the morning. The staff were obviously under pressure. Tables weren't cleared, the floor was filthy. The restaurant area did not seem big enough to deal with the amount of guests who required breakfast at that time. This experience would not put me off booking this hotel again, but I do feel premier inn need to address this issue, ie, large hotel, small dining area, more staff required!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel here at Cribbs Causeway. It is fantastic to hear that overall you enjoyed your experience here at our hotel.

During our summer period we are unusually busy, especially during peak times. The volume of people who eat breakfast with us during these few hours can be very high and our staff try there hardest to clear the floor as quick as they can. I can assure we strive to provide a great breakfast and experience overall to all of our guest.

We do hope to welcome you back here in the future