“Never Again........”

Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at Chiquito we're passionate about food! Our dishes are made with the tastiest of ingredients, packed full of flavour to real ly tantalise your taste buds. Whether you're looking for a tasty treat or a light bite, our menu features this and much, much more! Sizzling specials, hot fajitas or Mexican favourites for the more adventurous.
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Just got back from my husband's birthday meal.....it was awful, overpriced, cold food, music was so loud we could not speak to each other without shouting, service was slow....very disappointed will never go back there again !!

1  Thank shazzer42
There are newer reviews for Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for years, usually before or after a film.

Recently they've redecorated the place by adding more booths and added more tables by the bar area. As it's half term it was busy so we had a 10 minute wait. Once seated the popcorn was provided free while we had drink s. There's quite a few different menus, I code from the specials menu which was a salmon wrap, the portion was really big, glad I didn't order starters. There's some vegetarian options and their fish choices have grown. They were busy but that didn't affect the service.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Well where do I start from the first moment we entered to the moment we left we had the most enjoyable experience we have ever had. It is not just the ambient atmosphere or the fabulous delicious menu but the extremely happy & attentive staff who make us come back for more.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friend and I popped in one late afternoon/very early evening...wish we hadn't! The place was really quite and yet our food was ages....we think we were forgotten! The starter was awful! When it was presented it looked like/tasted like a warm up from lunch service! IT WAS VERY DRIED UP AND TASTELESS! My friend said,
"Let's just go, not order anything else and never come back!" We refused to pay for such bad quality food and was treated with raised eyebrows and no apology.
Maybe when it was busier, the food would have been freshly cooked!

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have visited here several times now, whenever we go to the mall. The BBQ Chicken Fajitas are so delicious! Never had a problem with staff or having to wait for meals as others have pointed out. Will continue to visit. The Mango Daiquiris top it off!