“Love the BBQ Chicken Fajitas”

Chiquito - Cribbs Causeway
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at Chiquito we're passionate about food! Our dishes are made with the tastiest of ingredients, packed full of flavour to real ly tantalise your taste buds. Whether you're looking for a tasty treat or a light bite, our menu features this and much, much more! Sizzling specials, hot fajitas or Mexican favourites for the more adventurous.
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have visited here several times now, whenever we go to the mall. The BBQ Chicken Fajitas are so delicious! Never had a problem with staff or having to wait for meals as others have pointed out. Will continue to visit. The Mango Daiquiris top it off!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

went to this restaurant as a bit of a test run as I was thinking of bringing all my family here for my 40th birthday party soon . I was very impressed! service was very good . food is a bit pricey! but the portion size is good!! the wait between meals is spot on ! just enough time to give ur belly a rest. I love Mexican food & want to go to mexico 1 day with the sun u get bit of a holiday feel!! looking forward to going back for my birthday.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We love Mexican food and actually like the food at Chiquitos that is when we can get it. When we visit between Monday and Thursday we tend to have reasonably good service, fast and tasty food. However I must discourage anyone from visiting on a Friday-Sunday evening not only it will be a horrendously long wait but the service will be slow (40-50 minutes to be served) but the food does not taste nearly as good. Our last experience was of a Friday evening we waited approximately 20 minutes to be seated which we were happy to do but then had to wait just over an hour to have our order taken. We felt incredibly sorry for the poor waitress who was obviously doing her best but was in tears by the time she reached our table. It seems that the problems with Chiquitos are within their under staffing at peak times. I would recommend this restaurant but only during week nights!

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Puzzled why this restaurant was almost empty in Good Friday night.
When you go to a branded restaurant such as this you get what you get.

Lacks personality

The food was ok, starters showed great promise but mains a let down and served with barley warm rice, both sides of corn and onion rings were over cooked.

Cocktails and mocktails were 90% crushed ice.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were very disappointed with our dinner here, the food was extremely average and was served Luke warm. Our waitress was constantly trying to sell us more drinks as we were eating and we found it quite intrusive, Atmosphere wasn't great and the background music was so loud we found ourselves shouting to hear one another.