“It is Perkins”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Not much special about this, but not much wrong either. A typcial mid-range food spot. Constent and dependable if you are looking to play it safe.

Reviewed October 5, 2008

My experience at the new Neenah Perkins was an excellent one. I had a great server wait on me as I had ordered one of the new seasonal dinner plates. My soda was immediately refilled before I was finished with the first. I was checked upon many times throughout my meal. I would suggest anyone to take a new experience and try out their awesome service.

Reviewed July 16, 2008

I ordered an omlete and it was undercooked and when my friend and I got the bill we split it in half and both paid with debit only to find out I was charged whole price and friend also. Called they said they fixed it and its been a week now and no change.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2008

It was ok food and ok service. just another ok at best perkins, i'd rather go next door to applebee's

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2008

it's a perkin's but they got my eggs right so that made it even a better restaurant

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Perkins Restaurant & Bakery? Share your experiences!