Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
$86
HolidayInn.com
Quality Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$59
Candlewood Suites Appleton(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$97
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$82
$70
$66
All reviewsground roundpool areahole golf courseoutdoor hot tubrestaurant attachedvery nice hotelwedding receptionfox valleygreat place to stayconference centerbusiness tripmini golfup to datefront desk staffcomfortable bedswould stay againappleton area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2011

The Best.
I live in Minneapolis andI travel weekly to eastern WI as well as the Chicago area and I can honestly say that the Bridgewood is by far the best place to stay. It is like my home away from home. The hotel staff is wonderful, the rooms are clean and up to date. It is so nice to have a resturant on site, the food at the Groud Round is excellent. I would recommend this hotel to business people as well as a great place for family to get away and relax.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I had my wedding reception at the Best Western Bridgewood Resort on 12/31/10. It was perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Prior to the event, we met with Shelley numerous times to plan all of the minor details and she was always excited to plan our day and willing to work with our every request. She offered us ideas when asked, told us about what had been done in the past, and was always willing to step outside of the box.

The week of the wedding we brought all of our favors, escort cards, kid activities, etc. in and Shelley went through each item step by step with us taking notes as to how we wanted everything to look. At this meeting I had a few changes to our set up and she made all of our changes with a smile. At the meeting she also told us that she had called each one of our vendors to confirm the day of the wedding. Amazing.

When it came to our wedding day, Shelley was there waiting for my husband and I when we arrived at the cocktail hour so she could make sure everything was how we had wished. She immediately introduced me to Joel, who would be with us for the remainder of the evening. Joel checked in with us periodically to make sure we were happy with the event. Anytime we had a question or request he acted immediately.

Shelly also decorated our escort card table and put together our wish box table for us. Believe me, it was fabulous. This is not service you will have at other venues. You always hear horror stories from other brides who say each time they visit their wedding venue to plan their wedding everything has a cost. This did not happen once with the Bridgewood. The costs were up front and I never once felt taken advantage of. So many things were included in the price that I know are extra cost at other venues.

We also had over 20 rooms on our block that evening. When working with the block of rooms I mainly worked with Barb. She was so friendly each time I called and even showed my mom and I our rooms for the evening before hand. All of our guests were pleased with the comfort of the beds and the breakfast in the morning.

I was 100% pleased with the Best Western Bridgewood Resort. Each person we worked with was as nice as the next. Since the wedding my mom has told me numerous times that her friends have told her the food was some of the best they have had at weddings (duet: filet of sirloin and Mediterranean chicken) I have even had some friends tell me they will be looking at the Bridgewood for their own weddings.

Thank you, Shelley, Joel and Barb for making my day perfect.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I recently scheduled a business meeting in Neenah that required 17 rooms at the Bridgewood Best Western. We had a great deal of difficulty coordinating our schedules. As a result, the reservation changed many times including several last minute changes. The Bridgewood front desk staff was extremely helpful and flexible in responding to all of our changes. Upon our arrival the hotel was well prepared for our group, coordinating airport shuttles, additional reservation changes and providing space for some impromptu meetings. Several of our guests commented about how accommodating the hotel staff was and about the clean and comfortable rooms.

As a frequent business traveler, I stay in the typical business hotels with the typical experience…abrupt, impersonal service coupled with generic and sometimes poorly maintained facilities. I’ve stayed at the Bridgewood frequently over the past few years and have come to appreciate the personal touch and pleasant atmosphere that is the norm for this hotel. If you are traveling to Neenah, do yourself a favor and stay at the Bridgewood.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2011

I have only good things to say about the staff of Bridgewood Resort . We had our daughter's wedding there and all of our meetings beforehand, the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and the recption went perfectly. The staff there could not have been more helpful and they accomodated our every request and coordianted everything from beginning toend. They were constantly asking us if we needed anything or if they could be of any help during the day. I did not hear of any of our guests getting the wrong meal or a substitution. Many guests commented on how helpful and nice the wait staff were. We also had about 15 rooms reserved for ourselves and family and there was no problem checking in and many of us were able to check in early. The suites were very nice and very clean. I personally used the pool/spa area and it was very clean also.

The hot breakfast was good and plenty of food was available right up until the very end. As Mother of the Bride I can say that I heard only positive comments from our guests and family!

Typically I am a very picky and a perfectionist. Bridgewood could not have been any more helpful and friendly and I would certainly tell anyone that they should consider a wedding or having any other banquet there.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Staffs are amazingly wonderful. The service were great and food was awesome.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business