Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Quality Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$145
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
$65
$62
All reviewsground roundpool areahole golf courseoutdoor hot tubrestaurant attachedvery nice hotelwedding receptionfox valleygreat place to stayconference centerbusiness tripmini golfup to datefront desk staffcomfortable bedswould stay againappleton area
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I have had the worst experience of my life. Bridgewood will take every last dime you have and then some!

• Stayed: June 2009
3  Thank summer987
Reviewed March 25, 2009

Stayed 2 nights at the Best Western Bridgewood Resort in Neenah as we were in the area to see the EAA museum. Very nice accomodations with comfortable beds. Great indoor aquatic area for the kids (and adults). Staff very accomodating and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

2  Thank tazelle
Reviewed December 16, 2008

Brand new, nice, comfortable, convenient, smoke free, restaurant attached, great continental breakfast, nice pool area. REally cannot say anything bad about it. It's really nice.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2008

I've stayed here numerous times for business, and have always been impressed with this facility.

The rooms are very nicely appointed, there is a free on-demand shuttle to/from the airport, the breakfast is generous, and the service is excellent. The rooms are capacious, feature DVD players, safes, microwaves, and mini-fridges.

Furthermore, if you happen to have a conference at this hotel, the conference rooms are warm and welcoming, and not at all typical of hotel conference rooms.

Three considerations for travelers:
*Free Internet access, but no wireless (as of yet).
*Also, I would avoid one of the rooms overlooking the indoor pool, particularly on the weekend, as it can get rather loud.
*While the hotel does feature a restaurant, it's not really within walking distance to any downtown area. That said, it's still well worth staying here, as it is a beautiful hotel. All of my colleagues would agree.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2008

Like my review title says, I really got my money's worth when I stayed at the Best Western Bridgewood Resort in Neenah, Wisconsin. I stayed over during the Labor Day weekend and boy, I'm glad I took the advice on TripAdvisor about this hotel. The interior decoration of this hotel was wonderful--very "homey" and almost Victorian. I loved the old style telephones at every elevator waiting area. They had multiple entrances so that you need not go only through the main entrance. The service was great when I needed items I forgot at home. BEST PARTS (Yes, there's more than one best part): phenomenal water amenities like the 2 oversize jacuzzies (one was outside where my family and I stargazed and lathered ourselves in the jacuzzi) AND the delicious breakfast buffet! We were so happy that we chose this hotel over any other hotel in the Neenah area. The price was definitely worth it! I seriously do not think any other hotel in the area could compare to the Best Western Bridgewood Resort. If you're in that area one of these days, definitely book a room here!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family