Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Quality Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$137
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
$65
$62
All reviewsground roundpool areahole golf courseoutdoor hot tubrestaurant attachedvery nice hotelwedding receptionfox valleygreat place to stayconference centerbusiness tripmini golfup to datefront desk staffcomfortable bedswould stay againappleton area
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel has very spacious rooms, comfortable beds and great service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with a family looking for a large hotel room. They also have a pool which would be perfect for families.

1  Thank Donette B
Robert D, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Donette B,
Thank you for commenting on Bridgewood after a recent stay. We agree that our hotel with its Aquatic Fun Center, adjoining restaurant, miniature golf course and nine hole golf course is a perfect fit for families. We look forward to hosting your return visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member for the past 15 years and try to only stay at Hilton properties. When traveling to the Appleton area for my son's basketball tournament, I was nervous that the team was booked to stay in a Best Western. I was completely pleasantly surprised by the quality and service of this hotel - it definitely rivals any of the best Hilton Garden Inns or Hampton Inns I have ever stayed at. Completely updated and modern rooms, extremely clean, extremely helpful & professional staff and wonderful hotel amenities. I would definitely stay at this property again and maybe even venture out to other Premier properties where available.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda L

Dear Brenda L,
It's high praise when a long time member of a competing hotel group's loyalty program speaks so highly of our property. The Best Western PREMIER brand is one all team members at Bridgewood are proud of and we're excited that we made a great first impression with you. Thank you. Come back soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very Clean, Good Food, Great Service, Very Polite Employees. Will plan on staying at this hotel everytime we go back. Great location, Good price for the quality of the hotel. I am running out of words to fill the minimum of this review. So All I can say is we'll stay there again if we get back to the Fox Cities.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim M

Dear Tim M,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel recently. I'm pleased that your first visit to Bridgewood exceeded your expectations and hope you'll stay with us again should you return to the Fox Cities.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Clean rooms. helpful staff, good food, comfortable beds, excellent decor, waitstaff very helpful, overall experience enjoyable, good value for overall experience, i would recommend this hotel to friends and neighbors,.

1  Thank Wayne A
Robert D, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Wayne A,
Thanks for covering all aspects of the hotel in such a positive fashion. I'm particularly pleased to see you reference the staff for enhancing your experience. Hope to see you return in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had the best time in this hotel. The suite was perfect for my needs: large desk, internet access and a restaurant adjoined. I would recommend this to anyone. I was on the 3rd floor, the elevator was somewhat slow. Mark the night manager was the best.

1  Thank Gregory P

Dear Gregory P,
Thank you for commenting on Mark, our second shift supervisor. He constantly excels in guest service and truly wants each person's experience to be exceptional. We're fortunate to have him on our team.