Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Quality Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$145
Best Western Appleton Inn(Appleton)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
$65
$62
All reviewsground roundpool areahole golf courseoutdoor hot tubrestaurant attachedvery nice hotelwedding receptionfox valleygreat place to stayconference centerbusiness tripmini golfup to datefront desk staffcomfortable bedswould stay againappleton area
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here on July 12,2013 for one night while my husband was in the hospital.

If you want huge rooms, really nice comfortable beds, big screen tv, and nice/clean bathroom, then this is for you. Breakfest was OK, typical of continental it had several hot items, the best part was the woman that was taking care of the breakfast area, super friendly and constantly cleaning.

Check in was a breeze, reception was very professional and friendly.

Everything was spotless, I wasn't keen on the pillows, but again it's hard for me to sleep on firmer pillows with my neck issues.

I felt safe and at home during my stay...looking forward to returning on a more pleasant occasion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Robert D, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Daveann 11
We are pleased that your experience at Bridgewood was a positive one and have passed on your compliment to our breakfast attendant. Additionally, we hope that you and your husband will be able to return to the hotel strictly for a pleasurable and stress free visit. Please notify the guest service representatives at the desk and request a softer pillow. We'll be delighted to provide you with one more suited to your tastes. Thank you.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

it was a very enjoyable stay after traveling for several hours, everyone was very accommodating. the managers reception was like having a get together with friends. i would stay again in a heart beat. the staff was friendly and went out of there way to make me feel at home. thanks again...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Dan 1126,
Glad you were able to enjoy the hotel's hospitality at the managers' reception during your stay. As you may know, we host the reception on Tuesday and Thursday with complimentary food, wine, beer and soda. It's a great opportunity for us to get to know our guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Trendy, up to date, luxurious rooms! The front desk staff are professional, friendly and funny! The room rates were very reasonable, surprising due to the A+ decor. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The only thing I would change is that I would stay longer!!! Kudos to Bridgewood and their staff!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Julie 42727,
Thank you for the comments regarding the professionalism of the front desk staff as well as the luxurious rooms. We feel strongly that the individuals who make up our team are some of the most talented customer service providers anywhere. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy our hospitality even longer on your next stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Bridgewood offers a well above average lodging experience, and I'm happy to recommend it. The staff is extremely professional and friendly; our (standard double queen) room was spacious and spotlessly clean; it offered an excellent breakfast buffet, and it comes with a 9 hole golf course to boot! I didn't play the course bit did walk it in the fading light of evening and it looks like a good track. The "Ground Round" attached restaurant was excellent, and the service very good. We even found our first floor room to be quiet, though the facility was hosting a wedding that evening just down the hall. I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert D, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Borzy52-
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel. We're pleased that you experienced so many of the aspects of our hospitality, including the Ground Round Restaurant, golf course, spacious guest rooms, and most importantly, the professional staff. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll return soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nothing. Close to where we needed to be so I would stay there again. The breakfast did not offer eggs made to order. The women at the front desk was very nice and helpful.. Forgot her name but she was from CA.

Room Tip: third floor was nice but he elevator was very slow...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear filet,
Thank you for commenting on your visit to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel. I'm glad that our Guest Service Representative, Jennifer was able to provide outstanding customer service for you during your stay. And though we don't prepare eggs to order every morning, we do pride ourselves on the variety of breakfast entrees and accompaniments we offer out guests. And I must admit that our elevator is definitely slower than most! Thanks for your comments.