“The best Best Western”

Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Having stayed at motels and hotels in every State and in 27 countries around the world I can truthfully say that the Bridgewood is one of the top facilities we've visited. The food at the restaurant was excellent and the members of the staff were extremely helpful. I heartily recommend the Bridgewood as the place to stay in the Fox Valley.

1  Thank Muffpotter60057
bilkey, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel and restaurant. We're especially proud of our restaurant team for producing a consistently great product and providing first class service.
Bob Dove

Reviewed October 25, 2011

My letter to Bridgewood dated October 25, 2011:

I just wanted to thank you again, for the great service and delicious food you catered in for our annual golf outing. Our customers all gave us raving reviews on it. Everything was so hot and so fresh, many thought it had just been cooked on site. You really helped make our event a total success. The catering job you also did at our facility for our employee retirement lunch, and the large customer event we held recently too, were also done exceptionally well. We have utilized a couple of other local caterers previously, and there is no comparison from what they had provided versus what Bridgewood provides, for both the quality and the value. Meals are an essential part of any successful event, and you have definitely added to our success with your catering services. All future company needs will always include Bridgewood Catering, for all of our events. Thank you again for the great service and the absolutely outstanding food! Looking forward to our next need, I can taste the food already!
Rick Nowak-CEO/President, Kurz Electric Solutions, Inc.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2011

There are many places that offer off premise catering but I have found that the Bridgewood Resort has exceptional people and service. I have consistently been able to rely on them for quality. Their attention to detail shines through from the taste of the food to the overall presentation they provide. I know that my needs will be met from beginning to end and that is due to the dedicated team they have in place. They care and it shows.

Thank you for the many wonderful years of service!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Faith Technologies has been working with Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort for quite some time for corporate parties as well as catering services to our office in Appleton and our Corporate Office in Menasha. Their staff will provide outstanding customer service to fulfill every request to be sure that our event is successful. The food is always hot and delicious when it is catered and the set up is professional as well as presented tastefully with décor to fit a holiday or special occasion. They are always dependable, on time and very professional when setting up as well as clearing the food when in any type of corporate or casual setting.

The Resort is wonderful for any event from casual to elegant. Once again, the staff will do an outstanding job to accommodate you and go above and beyond to provide outstanding service.

We will continue to use Bridgewood for all our catering needs in the future and continue to support them for our banquet needs as well.

Deborah Abbott
Executive Assistant
Faith Technologies

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I have been using their offsite catering services for the past 4 ½ years and I am impressed by their service, quality, and prices. Even though our volume has declined over the years, their company still treats us like an important client. The catering staff is willing to add on a catering or make changes to the menu or amount of people with only a few days notice.I appreciate their flexibility accommodating dietary needs and requests. My clients always rave about the portion size and quality of food your organization provides. Our managers have also used the catering services for our own meetings and were very pleased with their meals. The staff is very friendly, timely, and considerate. They are able to set up in a variety of locations at the property, can set up quietly when meetings are in progress, and always clean up after themselves.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I recently stayed at the Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel while attending a meeting. I was very impressed from the moment I approached the Front Desk. My room was clean, spacious and well-appointed. I stayed on the resort property for my entire stay, so I had dinner and lunch at the Ground Round on premises. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast selection. I will stay there again when I am in the Appleton area.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite, they are fabulous.
Reviewed October 18, 2011

This hotel is well maintained and has always proven to be worth the money. We stay here any time we have to visit family in WI. Located right off the expressway! The pool area is great, the kids enjoy the water slide. There is also a nice area for sitting outside. The workout facility is small but does have a weight machine and 3 cardio machines. The breakfast in the morning is continental and is enough to get you through lunch. Several times we have seen deer running along the golf course as we were having breakfast. I'm most impressed with the up to date decor and the cleanliness. Although we have not been there to golf, the course looks nice. I would however skip the restaurant that is attached...or at least do not eat the fish!

Room Tip: For a nice view, request a room facing the golf course
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mlaurin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
DoubleTree by Hilton Neenah
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
CopperLeaf Hotel
CopperLeaf Hotel
#4 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!