Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 24, 2011

There are many places that offer off premise catering but I have found that the Bridgewood Resort has exceptional people and service. I have consistently been able to rely on them for quality. Their attention to detail shines through from the taste of the food to the overall presentation they provide. I know that my needs will be met from beginning to end and that is due to the dedicated team they have in place. They care and it shows.

Thank you for the many wonderful years of service!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Faith Technologies has been working with Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort for quite some time for corporate parties as well as catering services to our office in Appleton and our Corporate Office in Menasha. Their staff will provide outstanding customer service to fulfill every request to be sure that our event is successful. The food is always hot and delicious when it is catered and the set up is professional as well as presented tastefully with décor to fit a holiday or special occasion. They are always dependable, on time and very professional when setting up as well as clearing the food when in any type of corporate or casual setting.

The Resort is wonderful for any event from casual to elegant. Once again, the staff will do an outstanding job to accommodate you and go above and beyond to provide outstanding service.

We will continue to use Bridgewood for all our catering needs in the future and continue to support them for our banquet needs as well.

Deborah Abbott
Executive Assistant
Faith Technologies

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I have been using their offsite catering services for the past 4 ½ years and I am impressed by their service, quality, and prices. Even though our volume has declined over the years, their company still treats us like an important client. The catering staff is willing to add on a catering or make changes to the menu or amount of people with only a few days notice.I appreciate their flexibility accommodating dietary needs and requests. My clients always rave about the portion size and quality of food your organization provides. Our managers have also used the catering services for our own meetings and were very pleased with their meals. The staff is very friendly, timely, and considerate. They are able to set up in a variety of locations at the property, can set up quietly when meetings are in progress, and always clean up after themselves.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I recently stayed at the Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel while attending a meeting. I was very impressed from the moment I approached the Front Desk. My room was clean, spacious and well-appointed. I stayed on the resort property for my entire stay, so I had dinner and lunch at the Ground Round on premises. I thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast selection. I will stay there again when I am in the Appleton area.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite, they are fabulous.
Reviewed October 18, 2011

This hotel is well maintained and has always proven to be worth the money. We stay here any time we have to visit family in WI. Located right off the expressway! The pool area is great, the kids enjoy the water slide. There is also a nice area for sitting outside. The workout facility is small but does have a weight machine and 3 cardio machines. The breakfast in the morning is continental and is enough to get you through lunch. Several times we have seen deer running along the golf course as we were having breakfast. I'm most impressed with the up to date decor and the cleanliness. Although we have not been there to golf, the course looks nice. I would however skip the restaurant that is attached...or at least do not eat the fish!

Room Tip: For a nice view, request a room facing the golf course
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mlaurin
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Very nice hotel! Clean comfortable stay. The building and grounds have a "homey" feel, soft lighting, rock accents, and so many more visually appealing features. The staff was friendly, professional and most of all had a smile on their face. It was nice to interact with people who genuinely liked their jobs. The Ground Round (connected to the hotel) had excellent food and was reasonably priced. I have stayed at many hotels and this by far is one of the nicest ones and is on my list of favorites.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
bilkey, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

It's gratifying to us when team members are recognized, not just for their abilities, but also for their friendliness and positive attitude. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we hope you'll be back soon.
Bob Dove

Reviewed September 12, 2011

if you like golf (I don't), this is the place for you. Otherwise, it's overpriced.

The breakfast over four days varied little, and though shown as a "hot buffet", scrambled eggs and oatmeal and overdone hash browns were the only hot items. But the room was the low point: well-maintained, but it smelled. Musty, moldy. As did the entire third floor hallway. There was no house phone in the lobby; a front desk person said "someone broke it last week", but it was not replaced. All the other "house" phones either only called the front desk or didn't work.

The pool and whirlpool were nice and the housekeeping and staff were very good. None of my complaints would appear on a hotel half this price. But this place (for the location) is NOT cheap.

Room Tip: Avoid the third floor! It stinks.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ESLTomas
bilkey, General Manager at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are disappointed when their expectations are not met. In the case of this guest who also completed an online survey through corporate Best Western, we apologized for his poor impressions of breakfast and odor in the room and floor. Our engineering, housekeeping and management teams inspected and evaluated each and did not experience the same issue, but will continue to monitor the area. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet historically scores very high in guest satisfaction, but we use this constructive criticism to improve as we can. In our response to the guest through Best Western, we credited his account and gave him a complimentary room night.
Bob Dove

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
Days Inn Neenah
#6 of 25 in Appleton
Best Western Appleton Inn
Best Western Appleton Inn
#9 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!