“"Best pizza in the Fox Valley"”
Review of Pagoni's Pizza

Pagoni's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 86 Restaurants in Neenah
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a family restaurant that we almost passed up. The prices are fantastic, and the staff was very accommodating. The food took a little while to make, but when it came out it was so good. We took a menu home, and they will deliver to us! An all around good experience and I would say we will be returning as regulars

There are newer reviews for Pagoni's Pizza

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had a pizza craving that could only be satisfied by pizza with loads of the basics like cheese, sausage, mushrooms, etc, the works. I tried calling to order take out but ended up on hold -- a good sign in the pizza world that means they are busy. So I went in person.

Unassuming casual dining but boy-oh-boy do they know how to make pizza. About 20 minutes, I left with a star special everything kind of pizza -- straight up good.

Highly recommend for take out, neighborhood pizza.

1  Thank Carol1319
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Avoid the Buffet. The buffet has Pizza with toppings no one wants. So the Pizza sits there for a long time 45+ minutes. People get sick of waiting for Pizza so they leave. Examples are a plain cheese pizza. Maybe one with some meat on it would be nice. So there it sits for 45+ minutes. So I have to wait at a table where all the chairs aren't level. I switched to another table and the same problem

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Everyone has their own specific tastes for pizza, and I grew up on New York pizza, so I'm a tough critic. There's not many places that serve a pizza I really enjoy. There IS a difference between a good pizza and a GREAT pizza.

Pagoni's has a GREAT pizza. I have had so many thin crust pizzas from there, it's honestly difficult to order anything else. The sauce is simply perfect. Everything you would expect. It's not too runny, not too thick, seasoned well, and really makes the pizza. The crust is thin and not too crisp, but cooked through and brushed with garlic butter right out of the oven. The toppings are high quality, and are certainly not disappointing.

In addition to pizza, Pagoni's also serves a few pasta dishes, some salads, sandwiches, calzones, and stromboli. I have had their Italian Beef sandwich a few times (both with hot peppers and sweet peppers), and have been very impressed. The hot peppers were DEFINITELY hot. It's a nice taste of Chicago, if you're into those sorts of things.

Pagoni's has a lunch buffet daily that I have never attended, but is a good deal if you don't want to order a whole pizza just to get a taste.

There are dine-in, take out, and delivery options from both the Neenah and Kaukauna locations. I have NEVER had a bad meal here, and haven't even tried another pizza in the area because this one is just THAT good.

1  Thank Eddie D

Been to Pagoni's Pizza? Share your experiences!