“Rootbeer Float and you keep the mug.”
Review of Cherry on Top Ice Cream Shop - CLOSED

Cherry on Top Ice Cream Shop
Description: Received top billing as best dessert shop in the Fox River Valley area.
“Rootbeer Float and you keep the mug.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped by and got to talk to the new owner. I had a great Rootbeer Float with a Cherry on Top and got to keep the chilled mug that went with it. We had the place for only a short time to ourselves before many families with kids came in to have a try of the many flavors of ice cream.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool treats on a hot day.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great place to get some really good ice cream. We took our children and they loved it! Ok so did I.... Yummmm rainbow sherbet.

Visited August 2013
wisconsin
“great local ice cream shop”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This local shop is on Main street in Neenah. They have locally made ice cream, usually I think about 20 flavors. It is high quality and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2013
North Haven, Connecticut
“ICE CREAM WITH ATTITUDE!!!!!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have made many trips to Cherry on Top since it has opened--there are always IMAGINATIVE flavors and great concoctions for sundaes. Most recently I had a Pina Colada Sundae (pineapple coconut ice cream with pineapple and coconut, whipped cream and, of course,a cherry on top)! It was fresh and creamy and delicious.

My family's favorites are swamp and creamsicle!!!
The prices are very reasonable and staff is friendly!
Right now they have Black Cherry Vanilla so I will be back there really soon!!

Tables and chairs outside on the sidewalk so you can enjoy your creamy deliciousness and people watch!

• Visited April 2013
Apleton
“This would be a great pit stop on a hot Summer day”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I must admit, even though I work right across the street from this place, I only ventured out here once.
They have a great variety of ice cream flavors and toppings and will make it to your liking. The prices are very reasonable and there's plenty of room to sit and enjoy your treat with friends or family.
People who work here are all very friendly.

Visited November 2012