“Nice Hotel”

Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Holiday Inn River walk is a very comfortable hotel. Staff was helpful and courteous. They got us a crib for my 18 month old daughter right away. Pool/Spa was open 24 hours which was great since we arrived after 11 pm and needed a soak! The king bed was VERY comfortable and we all slept well. Close to little shops and restaurants. Highly recommended,

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah

Reviewed March 31, 2009

I was nervious to stay here because of the prior reviews. However, my experience was completely the polar opposite of the past reviews. The lobby of the hotel was fresh and clean. The hallways were bright and cheerful. The carpeting was clean and without stains. The beds had clean white linens with ample pillows. The towels were fluffy and smelled fresh. We stayed one night and our room was located on the third floor. The biggest perk for me was that the pool was open 24 hours a day. How nice to not have to wait for a pool to open in the morning. My little girls wanted to go swimming at 6:30 am and that is exactly what we did. Parking is free and ample right next to the hotel.

The desk staff was nice. They were younger and didn't go above and beyond in customer service. Althought I really did require much of their help.

I ended up staying here because I made a reservation via Priceline.com. My winning bid was $58 per night.

I would stay here again and I wouldn't think twice.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2009

The amount we paid for a room here was not worth it. Would much rather stay at Laquinta Suites or Best Western. We had a problem with the security staff. He thought we were too rowdy at their bar. There was only me, my husband, sister and a table with 3 people there. It was only 9pm and if they thought we were too rowdy I see why the bar was so empty.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nicoleironmountain
Reviewed December 16, 2008

The rooms are old, they are not comfortable, the heat is either ON or OFF, they are dingy and dark. There is no continental breakfast, wireless is flaky, tv is basic cable. Work out room is actually pretty decent - 3 treadmills, an elliptical, some free weights. . .so that was a nice surprise. The meeting rooms are nice. Just the guest rooms are not up to par with modern hotels, and I travel frequently. Not the place for a good night's sleep.

If you want to kick back, watch some TV and relax after work, this is not the place to do it. Stay at the Best WEstern --- 10 times the place this is.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank doll3655
HolidayInnNeenah, Catering Manager at Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2009

I am very sorry to hear about your issues with your stay. Our hotel has gone through many updates this past year. We strive for excellence and want every stay to be better than the next! Currently we are installing new top of the line heating and cooling units in each guest room. Each room has new carpeting, new bed linen package, new fixtures, new marble sinks and counter tops, and new terry towel package and amenities. We have new carpet and marble tile in our lobby. Upgraded complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel in all meeting and guest rooms. New banquet chairs, a resurfaced fitness center, new light fixtures in out ballroom, and a new look for Remington's our restaurant! As you can see we have been quite busy! Please try us again or stop by and see our updates! Call with any questions 920-725-8441. We would love it if you gave us a second chance. We are confident that next time you stay with us you will be treated with the attitude of "Welcome home, we are really glad you are here!"

Reviewed September 10, 2008

This is an excellent hotel considering the other choices in the area. The staff is helpful and very friendly. The 24/7 pool fitness area is one of the best features.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2008

We came here because my grandson was playing in a youth league baseball game for 9 year olds. With the prices of gas, we decided staying overnight was worth the hotel cost. The rooms were clean and beds VERY comfortable. The beds had been part of a renovation. I did miss the continental breakfast frequently offered by hotels. The kids enjoyed the pool the best. A great way to end a busy day for them. The staff was pleasant and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2007

This Hotel was a great value. The bed was so comfortable and the room was clean. The maid was very helpful in getting me some toiletries that I had forgotten to pack. The pool area was nice and the fitness center was awesome for this type of hotel. In additon to cardio equipment that had free weights, an exercise ball, and some mats. If you stay here there is a little Italian restaurant to the left of the hotel about a block down on the right side of the street. It is awesome. My only complaint is they didn't offer free breakfast for priority club members and I didn't get my free newspaper or rapid checkout in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#13 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah? Share your experiences!