“Great varied menu”

Ground Round Grill & Bar - Neenah
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Neenah
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Ground Round Grill & Bar Neenah, with its two-room concept, provides an atmosphere and menu that is inviting to families and fun for adults too. We offer a substantial broad-based menu with a high quality/good value relationship for our guests. In addition we are one of the few family oriented restaurants where adults can enjoy full liquor service with their meals. Our lounge is a casual alternative where adults can relax, meet friends, watch the game, and enjoy the same full service menu.We are conveniently located next to the Bridgewood Golf Course, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center, and On The Fringe Mini-Golf Course in Neenah, WI.
Concord
“Great varied menu”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Attached, very busy, ate mostly at the bar. A bit noisy but service was great. Very convenient especially if you are stuck at the hotel without a car.

Visited May 2014

“Fish fry”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

If you want the best fish fry the ground round is the place to go we never had a bad meal. Good portions and the price is reasonable.

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Good specials, good food”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have lived in Neenah for 2 years, and only recently started going to this place after hearing great things about it from others in the area. It can be a little busy, but I have found that even on a Friday, during Lent, we still got reasonably quick service. The staff was always nice, and stopped by a few times during our meal each time I was there. I have had the fish fry twice (all you care to eat haddock, cole slaw, bread, and a potato), and they also have other fish that is not all you care to eat. I have also had the all-you-care-to-eat ribs (Wednesday evening) which I have to say was very good.

The food is reasonably priced, and the deals are great. Wednesday all you can eat ribs, Friday all you can eat fish, and Tuesday buy one get one free burgers. That is reason enough to go there, especially considering the food is good.

I would certainly recommend this place to a friend, and the last time I invited people out for a fish fry here, we ordered 3 extra plates!

• Visited May 2014
sitko
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner. Lunch also has salad bar. Good tap beers. Hospitality and service very good.

• Visited February 2014
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I visited Bridgewood a couple Sundays ago for an awards dinner, and I must say, it was very refreshing to be at a facility where all the staff were working together as a team and the food was fabulous! We had a dinner buffet set up in the back of the room and the food never ran out and was still warm when I got back to my table! The staff worked together to clear our table and it was nice having our table cleared for the Awards and Slideshow portion of the program. I also really enjoyed having coffee available right at the table for our convenience. We especially loved the peanut butter dessert bars - they were to die for! :) I cannot wait for our Awards dinner next year at Bridgewood!