“Excellent value. The only complaint I had was that the...”
Review of Days Inn Neenah

Days Inn Neenah
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Neenah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Minneapolis
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a clean and friendly place, however it was upcharged for the fly-in show in town nearby. Otherwise a good place and we may come back next year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dera Thomas,

Thank you for your compliments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us for The Best Value UnderThe Sun. We will see u next year..
Thanks Manager Rani
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I would not recommend this place! I read reviews prior to my travels and it was far from what reviews had said. The exterior of the building is run down parking lot was empty indicating no one staying the weekend I visited and I quickly learned why. I check in and directed to my room which immediately after opening the door reeked of a terrible odor, carpeting was all stained up no fresh air or clean air system. If it was there it wasn't on. I didn't even unpack my bags I returned to front desk and checked out! Good thing is that the receptionist did give me a full refund, offered a different room & apologized but I was too upset to stay! Bad experience

Room Tip: Can say I can recommend any room from my experience
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dera Cheri,

Thank you for rating our hotel and providing your comments. We take great pride in Guest Service and Customer Satisfaction. Although it is our goals to meet the needs and expectations of each and every guest we serve, we realize that a few of our guests may not be completely vowed.

We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please rest assured and know that we will go above and beyond and do everything in our power to make it right and earn back your respect, trust and business.
Thanks, Manager Rani

Travelers are raving about these Neenah hotels

Hewitt
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Check in staff didn't greet us and was impersonal. Overall the experience was good. The room was quiet and we slept well. The kids injoyed the pool and the breakfast was fine. Bring your own shampoo/condition.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
#9 of 25 in Appleton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#13 of 25 in Appleton

Been to Days Inn Neenah? Share your experiences!