“Very good value for money”
Review of Days Inn Neenah

Days Inn Neenah
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Neenah
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights one two separate occasions at the end of April,beginning of May.
The rooms were clean,fridge and wi-fi worked well.Only used the pool once it was fine and not the jacuzzi so can't comment on that.
The Free Breakfast was quite adequate for our needs.
The staff was friendly and helpful.(they got us 2 rooms for an additional night even tho online said hotel was full.)
There is a great grocery store almost next door and it is very close to a lot of shopping/restaurants,and just off the highway.
It was a very good value for our money and we will return, when we are back in the Neenah area.

Room Tip: there is more room in the room if you get a king size bed instead of 2 queens
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compliments. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Our greatest compliment is for you to return to us for The Best Value UnderThe Sun. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks Manager Rani

Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Reviewed February 28, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Rani Patel charged me an additional $20 for claiming that my guest slept overnight. My guest never slept overnight throughout my stay. The worst part was the night when I slept over at my guest's property because Rani Patel charged me for having a guest sleepover with me. Hello?? Nobody was even in the room for the entire night. I understand that since I reserved the room that I am charged whether I stay or not, but why charge a fee of having a guest sleep over when the room isn't even in use for the night? My guest and I left Days Inn on February 22 at around 8 PM, clearly walking past the front desk with an employee there seeing us leave. When we came back around 10:40 PM, my guest stayed in the vehicle the entire time as she wait for me while I went up to my room to grab some of my belongings because we're leaving to Mall of America in the early morning of February 23, 2013. I entered the through the front side, went up to my room, took about 12 minutes to gather my belongings, went downstairs and out through the back door. Walked to the vehicle and left Days Inn property. After my trip to MN, I came back to Days Inn on Feb 24 after midnight, only to find out that my keycard did not function because Rani blocked access to my room claiming I had a guest that slept over for the night. I checked out one night early because of the inconvenience. Their camera security need a makeover with better information systems and analysis design. I am very unsatisfied with Days Inn. Never staying over at a Days Inn again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travelercha

Dear Guest,
Thank you for rating our hotel and providing your comments. We take great pride in Guest Service and Customer Satisfaction. Although it is our goals to meet the needs and expectations of each and every guest we serve, we realize that a few of our guests may not be completely vowed.

We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please rest assured and know that we will go above and beyond and do everything in our power to make it right and earn back your respect, trust and business

Thanks Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
oumsanti, Manager at Days Inn Neenah, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neenah
Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel
Motel 6 Appleton
Motel 6 Appleton
#24 of 25 in Appleton
Extended Stay America - Appleton - Fox Cities

Been to Days Inn Neenah? Share your experiences!