“Great lunches and fabulous catering”
Review of Zuppas

Zuppas
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Neenah
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2014

When we want a good lunch or great in home catering we will go to Zuppas. It is always busy at lunch with a good business crowd and lots of people reconnecting. Their macaroni and cheese is amazing and super yummy fresh salads.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

On our second visit we tried something different. I had the quiche and my husband a roast beef panini. The quiche was cold and bland, the roast beef panini was bland as well with a mushy bacon that tasted burnt. I do recommend their salads but it is very pricey. I do not like the ambience, it feels like a cafeteria and the staff is very rude. I would recommend the warm pear salad, take out....

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good comfort food on a day when the weather outside was cold and miserable, Good soup and sandwich--finished off with a wonderful brownie which we shared.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was my first experience with a special dinner and the Green Room at Zuppas. Everything was very well done. Each of the several courses was delicious, the right size, and paired with a nice wine. The pacing of each course was just right, enough time to savor and continue a conversation. Service was excellent and the price very fair, given the quality of the meal and experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I eat at Zuppa's often, and it never disappoints. From comfort foods like macaroni and cheese to salads, soups, and sandwiches, there is always something for everyone. All the sandwiches are great, but my standby is the combo half chicken salad sandwich and the warm pear salad. I'm not especially fond of the lobster bisque, though my husband likes it. The tomato basil soup is excellent, as are the butternut squash soups. For the budget minded, pick up some frozen soup from the freezer case to take home. The beer and wine selections are good, though I would like to see a less expensive house wine selection on the menu.

Been to Zuppas? Share your experiences!