“Awesome”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My personal favorite is the California Burrito which is on the summer menu but they still make it if asked!

Visited November 2012

Kaukauna, Wisconsin
“Very slow service, average food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I went to Solea for lunch with colleagues, and loved the atmosphere and colorful decor. However, I was very frustrated that we were at the restaurant for over an hour and a half, which made us all late for our afternoon meeting. I think the restaurant was not prepared for a busy lunch hour. I ordered the burrito cremosa, and thought the food was pretty bland. I don't think I'll go back again because service at the other Solea location was always slow as well, which is not acceptable during lunch.

Visited August 2012
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Have always received excellent food, service, and hospitality. Easy on and off access from the Hwy 41 freeway

• Visited June 2012
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
“My favorite”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Had numerous work lunches/meetings at Solea's. My choice of a great Mexican eatery!

Visited April 2012
Appleton, WI
“excellent margaritas”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Love the fahitas, love the carne, love the fish tacos, love the chips and salsa. Small colorful restaurant with very authentic Mexican food. Original restaurant - best food.

Visited June 2012

Been to Solea Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!