“Amazing food and service!”
Review of The Reel Inn

The Reel Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Necedah
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Our mission is to be the restaurant of choice because we have honored the legacy of "Family". We will strive to exceed our guests' expectations and provide a warm, pleasing dining experience just as Mama once did for her family. To achieve this end, we must hold ourselves to the highest possible standards of excellence for service and food. We will dedicate ourselves to these values and principles. We will be committed to developing leadership skills and to encouraging empowerment of our employees, just like Mama raised her kids. We will embrace the challenge of constant self-evaluation to improve our performance as both the restaurant and employer of choice.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stopped for dinner Saturday may 3, 2012. My waitress ( Jen) was prompt and courteous and expediently took my order. The Rib eye was spectacularly cooked to my exacting standards. The chef (Ross) did a fantastic job searing in the juices and finishing the steak with a light smoky flavor. Absolutely superb. I will be a repeat customer, and already have plans of taking out of town guests to dinner there and quite possibly to stay in one of their reasonably priced cabins. Kudos people, better than ," The Melting Pot," in Madison.

2  Thank dilligara2u

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We enjoyed our lunch here. Good food & decent prices and good service. Three of us had the French dip. Definitely a place to go back to if we're in town again.

1  Thank texaskdog1
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My family has been to Necedah for snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, etc. and we have never had a chance to stop at the Reel Inn. Having tried all the other restaurants/bars in the area my wife and I have officially deemed the restaurant as our favorite. The atmosphere is very "homey" with great service and even better food. My wife absolutely LOVED the ribeye and my ribs were out of this world. The owner waited on our table and was very friendly and made sure all of our needs are met. we also booked a week in their lodge after the owner gave us a tour! definitely a recommendation!

2  Thank john h
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My family and I stopped at The Reel Inn while visiting family in Necedah. We were greeted with big smiles and warm personable atmosphere. The food was Delish, I love the Bathrooms and there is plenty to do for the kids with the games while we waited for our Dinner. The salmon was Superb! My husband thoroughly enjoyed his Ribeye steak. We will definitely be back on our next visit

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed a few nights and Necedah and thought we would try dinner here. A very nice place. The food was excellent and plentiful. The owner waited on us and was very friendly, as was the rest of the staff.

2  Thank postalpac