“Fishing trip stop. Great place”
Review of Buckhorn Cafe - CLOSED

Buckhorn Cafe
Cuisines: European
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The all u can eat ribs are awesome. Ribs were excellent. Atmosphere and service were very good! Everyone one here is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. The polish food is the best in the area. Specialty beer selection is even better

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This restaurant is easily my first choice for great food and service in the Castle Rock area. I Have visited many times and finally decided I should write a review. I have always been very happy with my food/drink and even happier with the great service and atmosphere of this establishment.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Drove over with a group of friends to try the Polish food last night. Wow - everything was fantastic! We started by sharing a plate of pierogies (we had a combo plate of spinach and potato/cheese) and they were delicious - fresh, hearty and sprinkled with the tastiest little bits of ham. Several in my group tried the mushroom soup and raved about it as well. For entrees, we ordered a couple of the specials (country Polish plate and veal stroganoff) as well as the meatballs and Hunter's stew. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their dishes and also marveled at the large boxes of leftovers to take home. Next time (and there will be a next time) we decided we'd order a bunch of plates and pass them around family-style - there were so many interesting choices, we'd like to try them all!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were driving around Castle Rock, and noticed this cafe, so we stopped. So glad we did! They have a large selection of beers and the menu has a great variety! We love Polish food, so we tried the meat pierogi! Excellent! They were topped with some bacon, grilled onions, and some sour cream on the side! We were in Pierogi heaven! We will be back! Great little place!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Super nice staff and delicious food!! Will definitely go again. Was only there for a drink and to pick-up a to-go order but I enjoyed the atmosphere. They were very careful in packing my food to-go, even taking everything out and confirming the order was correct before I left.

1  Thank Emilie G