“Great recommendation from out motel clerk!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Woodbine Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Necedah
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great recommendation from out motel clerk!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with an extensive menu. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars due to the soup being lukewarm on the soup & salad bar. However no more complaints- hubby had the deep fried chicken special which came with soup salad bar and a potato for 12.95- I had the light menu shrimp which was really good as well. Our waitress Tammy was very efficient and friendly.

3 Thank bellasimone

Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin
“Worth it for the pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been here dozens of times throughout my life and always for the pizza. Never once has the pizza not met expectations.
Cheesy, ooey heaven. The onion rings are mighty tasty too.
This is a supper club atmosphere, so a little dated. But totally worth it and I highly recommend.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Andrea K
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Excellent Friday Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have been to the Woodbine Inn twice in the last two years and enjoy the Friday buffet. The decor is a little outdated but I'd consider it fitting for the area. The restaurant was able to handle our large party of 15-20 people both trips, August 2012 and August 2014. I recommend the buffet but a couple members of our party ordered off the menu and enjoyed their meals. Service isn't very fast but the staff is extremely friendly and always in a great mood. I will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2014
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Love the Friday buffet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been here many, many times. I always enjoy their salad bar and Friday fish selection on the buffet. The service is friendly. I like the atmosphere in the bar area.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Emilie G
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Needs Updating”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been to this restaurant at least 50 times in the past 15 years. I go because it is one of the few places that is close that is not primarily a bar. The menu is about the same as it was 15 years ago. The prices have definetly gone up. The food is ok. The decor is dark and crowded. The chairs are uncomfortable. The bathrooms are old and small. They have a rectangle gas fireplace when you come into the building. It usually has flowers inside the glass walls and we always joke about " who is laid out this week" as it reminds me of a freshly dug grave". Not too appealing. The service can be poor. Try to get a refill on your coffee, you need to flag someone down. If you want a refill on soda, you pay for a new soda, no free refills here. They do have a buffet which is fine if you have a large appetite. There is only one vegetarian selection and that is about $14 for noodles with a thick over salted cream sauce. I do not think this is a home made sauce. Desserts remind me of what one can buy at Sam's club, not homemade. So, if you want a dark, dinghy supper club atmosphere from 30 years ago, ok food and about 20-25 per person, this is the place for you. They open at 5 pm, only serving I believe until 9pm. They do have a bar area.

• Visited December 2013