“Best salsa!”

Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Best salsa!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Love their fresh salsa. The rest of their menu is very good. We have never been disappointed with anything we have ordered. Drinks are overpriced, tho, especially pitchers of beer. Very busy on Friday nights. Great place for lunch specials. Good service, nice owners. One of my favorite restaurants in the area.

• Visited August 2012

Muskego, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just okay”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Atmosphere and food both need some attention.....nothing enticing or exceptional to draw us back. Tried several visits before giving up.

1 Thank Nancy4433
Milwaukee, WI
“You want to go here!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Local owners. Delicious salsa! Fantastic taste and portions. Never disappointed! Staff makes you feel welcome. Did I mention the salsa.....

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Absolutely delicious! Great food in a fairly small town.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I am not one for writing a review, but I think Tres Locos was such a hit for my friends and I that they deserve a huge thumbs up! My husband is gluten-free and they had a huge selection of yummy dishes that he could actually eat. We had the Camerones (shrimp) chipotle (amazing smoky hot sauce) with grilled veggies. So healthy and a huge portion! Our waitress was very sweet and knowledgeable about the menu. She recommended a habanero steak burrito with verde sauce for my friend -- fiery and scrumptious! I had a poblano pepper stuffed with guatamalan pork and wrapped in an egg batter -- hard to describe-- but I wont forget the delicious little tacos I made with it. Amazing! Everything there is homemade and fresh. This place is our new favorite restaurant and worth the drive!

• Visited October 2012
Waukesha
“Muskego's best Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you're looking for authentic Mexican quisine in Muskego Wisconsin you must try Tres Locos. This is a restaurant with a friendly bar with good Football watching capabilities and Mexican food at it's best. The menu is filled with delicious, authentic Mexican food such as a great assortment of huge well filled burritos and excellent taco salads and tacos. My favorite is the Burrito Supreme. You won't go home hungry after eating at Tres Locos, guaranteed.

Visited May 2012