“Disappointed with wings!”

Eagle Springs Pub
Ranked #24 of 37 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I reviewed the Pub in January 2013 and was very impressed with the service and wings we ordered. Since then the restaurant is under new ownership (new owners took over in June or July 2013). Although the bartenders that we've encountered have been friendly, we were thoroughly disappointed in the wings! We visited on a Thursday for the wing special (.35/wing) and ordered ten of each sauce (hot& sticky, bbq, honey mustard, buffalo) as well as ten naked (or plain). First, none of the sauces had much flavor nor was the hot & sticky, hot. Second, the wings did not seem to be cooked fully. The skin was very chewy and mushy. Sadly we will not return for the wings! The bartender did make me a very good mango mojito though.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stopped on a Saturday afternoon for a bloody mary. Restaurant was empty and bar had a few guys. Very friendly bartenders and staff! The bloody mary was great and made per my request, spicy (the bartender asked how we like it right after ordering! some don't ask)
After about 30 minutes the guys left and we had the place to ourselves for about an hour. Asked if we could play music on the jukebox which was nice. The bar and restaurant are one and we have been there on Friday fish fry when it can get very crowded and loud. The acoustics are terrible and I don't enjoy the atmosphere during those times.
We ordered wings to go and really enjoyed them! The bar has limited beer on tap and primarily offers New Glarus, Miller, Bud and Leinenkugals in bottles as well as several varieties of Mike's Hard Lemonade. Place is clean and airy.

1  Thank butterfly0871
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stopped on a Friday for the fish fry. The food was good but the portions small. The decore makes you feel like your in the northwoods.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

There are not many restaurants that serve all you can eat baked fish. That is nice. They use paper plates and soda in cans so you get the picture. My husband didn't think it had much flavor. It is served with drawn butter. I tried the fried fish and it was good, you can mix and match.