“The food is not fresh” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Eagle, Wisconsin
“The food is not fresh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2011

My husband and I had never tried this place before so we decided to order out. I had ordered the Livingston Enchiladas and my Husband had chose the Con Cameron and were really disappointed in the results. The Livingston Enchiladas has Mahi Mahi in it which is supposed to have been grilled to perfection but instead was given hard pieces of "fish." I thought it was dried chicken at first. It was obviously reheated from a few days ago. I could hardly eat any of it which I ended up leaving half of it to waste. I sat there thinking I just paid 15.75 for this when its not worth more than five bucks. When I am paying that much for food I expect to be able to eat it. I am not a picky person by any means but I do know how to cook fish and that was not it. My husband too had dried meat and was not impressed by any means and did not think the price point was a very good one for what you get. So I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they took a look at there menu and decided to cook it correctly and fresh. If I wanted to eat 4 day old food I could just look in my fridge.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not bad for a fairly new...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2009

Not bad for a fairly new restaurant. Nice atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
wisconsin
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2009

Interesting food selection and moderately priced. Generally prompt and friendly service.