“Can't wait to come back!”
Review of Elegant Farmer

Elegant Farmer
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mukwonago
Evergreen, Colorado
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

What a gem. We ate a nice lunch here for Mother's day, and I picked up a few things to take home. If you are in the area, stop in. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Annie R

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Lives up to it's name!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great out-of-the-way place! We've been here twice while riding the East Troy Electric Railroad (one of it's stops). They have very good deli food and EXCELLENT desserts! The apple pie in a bag is simply a must-buy for anyone who stops. They also have a wide variety of fresh produce, cooking/baking mixes and seasonings, candies, and apple cider. If you have kids, they will probably enjoy the inexpensive apple cider popsicles (my 3 year old LOVES them)! They also have some beautiful flowers and plants for sale, but we have never bought them because they would be hard to take back on the train :) Overall, a big recommendation to visit!!

• Visited May 2014
“Love this place!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

So I am mad at family that knew about this place and never told me and am thankful for my boss who took me here on the way back from a work training. What an awesome place. I bet it's even cooler late spring and summer! I was excited to see the Maple flavored Root beer that I have only seen one other place before. My daughter loves it. We enjoyed our GIANT muffins from the bakery- mine was Strawberry Rhubarb and hers was Blueberry Creme. Soooo good. The cheese curds we had were excellent also. Next time I want to go for lunch and bring home some pot pies for supper. People on here complain about the produce and other items prices- if you dont like it- go to Walmart! I want to support places like this even if it is a little more expensive (and we aren't rich by any means!) I liked that my boss said "It's like Apple Hollar but cheaper and without the whiney crowds of kids!"

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank stephers26
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, United States
“Best Pies Ever”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family loves to bake and we typically do not like store bought baked goods but, The Elegant Farmer does it right. The apple pies baked in a bag are to die for. The pie crust is like mix of sugar cookie and traditional pie crust. If you are driving through Mukwonago or East Troy area the Elegant Farmer is worth the stop. I purchase pies for teacher gifts at holiday time and they are always a hit. The store has much more than pies, they everything from coffee, hot sandwiches, ice cream to pumpkin and apple picking in the Fall.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jennifer B
Mukwonago, Wisconsin, United States
“Pies Baked i a Bag YUMMMMMM”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great fresh baked goods, Very Wisconsin specialties, cheese, desserts, Baked Goods.

Great place for family activities, Apple Orchard wagon rides, All home Made products

• Visited March 2014