“Great family experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Elegant Farmer
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great family experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Visiting from Boston, my friend and her family took me here for the opening weekend. The staff was so friendly and the kids loved the hay ride. All the food was amazing.. We tried the pot pie, apple cider donuts, carmel apples and sweet corn... Just to names few. My friend can't wait to take the kids back in October when the pumpkins are ready and to do the corn maze. Now looking forward to their famous apple pie at dessert.

Visited September 2013

dekalb illinois
“Pie heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband had previously told me about this great place for pies. He suprised on a recent trip to Madison Wisconsin with a trip to the Elegant Farmer. We purchased two apple pies, one with caramel and one without. Oh my, they are very sweet and very very rich. It was a nice treat. It little bit goes a long way. Something different than your usual apple pie.

• Visited September 2013
Capron, IL
“The best pies ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We never miss a chance to stop here when we go to the relatives house. They have the best brown paper bag pies EVER! My favorite is the Berried Treasure, while my hubby loves the Strawberry-Rhubarb-Apple.

“PIES PIES omg the PIES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here early last week with my sister after dropping her son off to a nearby youth camp and boy were we surprised. First, the place is huge. One would not know all that was contained in this market unless they ventured inside. Secondly, completley spoilt for choices with all sorts of stuff. The orange flavored coffee was great. All the cheeses and bread were exquisite. Didn't get fresh produce but that too looked so fresh and crisp. Lastly, the PIES...the BEST cherry pie ever. We also got (I think it was an 8 inch) apple pie and in one sitting myself and my sis ate the entire thing...that's how good it was! Also, the selection of ice cream looked great also. Stop there. You will not be disappointed!!!

“Didnt Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We werent there to eat lunch but we did have a chance to browse the store and buy a lot of good things to take with us! Since moving to Florida we just dont have anything quite like this. The cheese and desserts are fantastic! Well worth the trip!

1 Thank Tropicalrentalswfl

Been to Elegant Farmer? Share your experiences!