“Great place to watch a game” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Mukwonago
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
“Great place to watch a game”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

They have TVs everywhere and show lots of games. Their food is very good and have a good atmosphere. Service can be slow but there are always a game to watch

Visited February 2014

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Burgers and drinks ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been reading reviews and I'm not exactly sure what the problem is. I have been here a few times for different items on their menu. The bar has great prices for drinks and their food has been perfect every time. I have eaten wings, burgers, and apps and they have always been constantly good. The boneyard is an upandcoming chain restaurant. I think reviewers need to go multiple times to get a full understanding of what this restaurant has to offer. Overall I love the burgers ... The wings are getting better and there drink menu is pretty developed.

1 Thank Smithzv31
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Nice Sports Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Either we were there on a very good day, or The Boneyard has taken previous reviews to heart and really kicked up the service. I was meeting a friend and got the last booth available at lunch on a Sunday. The couple of remaining tables were soon filled, so they were busy. From seating to drinks to meal service everything was prompt and friendly. My friend and I both had burgers, I ordered Medium and my burger was a nice pink throughout. My buddy ordered Medium Well and he had the nice stripe of pink in the middle of his burger. I loved the fact that Sweet Potato Fries were one of the options as a side, they are often an up charge at many places. My buddy and I had lingered at our table from the late lunch rush into the lull between lunch and dinner, we were still offered refills on our sodas long after we had paid our bill.

Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“bloody Mary”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped to watch the game here and had some great pub food and the best bloody Mary's I every had. Chile with beans was great, the burgers didn't come as ordered but they were very busy that night. The nachos were good with the exception of their generous use of Velveeta cheese; come on, we were in the cheddar cheese capital and they used Velveeta! The staff were friendly and given that the place was packed, our food came pretty fast.

Visited December 2013
Mukwonago, WI
“Great boneless wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

good family fun! great boneless, skinless chicken strips (wings) with delicious dipping sauces. Great bar drinks and fun trivia games via satellite!

Visited May 2013