“Great food, generous portions, friendly service”
Review of Fink's Restaurant

Fink's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Mount Horeb
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great breakfast /lunch here. Happy to find a place that offers raisin toast! Generous portions and reasonably priced.

1  Thank MadTownAdventurer

Reviewed August 8, 2013

They are breakfast and lunch only except for the Friday Night Fish Fry. The servings are very generous. I look forward to when/if they open for dinners regularly. Breakfast is available all day. It is popular with senior citizens as well as families. It is a great place to meet friends for a good, leisurely lunch. There has been only one server each time I was there and she had to be asked for some things more than once but the food came out promptly and hot. I usually go about once a week for lunch.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to the new Fink's for their new Friday Night Fish Fry. WOW!! My group ordered the baked, fried, and grilled, respectively. The baked cod was the best I've ever had! The grilled cod was unbelievably flavorful and I heard the fried was amazing, as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this fish fry, and will be back very soon!

3  Thank BeachLover53572
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We visited Fink's Cafe (formally Fink's Restaurant) for lunch. This restaurant is under new ownership. The newly spruced up decor is warm and inviting and the staff was friendly and attentive. I ordered a grilled portabella mushroom sandwich which came with a choice of coleslaw or fries. The sandwich was grilled to perfection and was delicious. It came with a side of their homemade coleslaw that was crisp and had the perfect blend of sweet/sour dressing. They currently serve breakfast and lunch and told us they will be starting a Friday night fish fry special. I was very pleased with the food quality and quanity and would highly recommend this restaurant.

5  Thank Candy P
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast before skiing. There was stuffed French toast on the menue and it was recommended by our waitress. It was fantastic. Both my husband and I ordered it. French toast, 3 peices,with bacon and cheese inside. We were skiing so we knew we would work off the calories. All the customers said hello to us when they came in and treated us like friends. Very nice old fashioned hospitality.

1  Thank Moony12