“Family Fun @ Little Norway”
Review of Little Norway - CLOSED

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have taken my girls here multiple times. They really enjoy it. I haven't been here since it has changed hands. Its is educational but fun at the same time.

1  Thank Needsmoretimeoff_12

Reviewed March 31, 2013

After my family and I explored Cave of the Mounds, we decided to see if this attraction was open. The sign in front of the driveway stated that it may open 2014! So I guess they will be closed 2013. Mt Horeb however is a quaint little town that you can spend an hour touring and taking pictures of their different wood carved trolls displayed throughout the town. The kids had a blast treating it like a treasure hunt. Be sure to stop by the visitor's welcoming area in town to get a troll finder's map. It's enough to keep kids entertained for around an hour - max.

2  Thank Big_bro_1_usa
Reviewed February 14, 2013

its different than I thought it would be but interesting anyways. Wouldnt plan my day around it . Stopped in with a true *Swede* and she was interested so each persons view is different.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Little Norway is closed in winter time, but we go to Mount Horeb to take a look, because we visit the Cave of the Mounds. As this small town is nearby, then we take a look there. As it's winter time, the museum and the visitor center are closed, this make us disappointed, yet, we visit some shops, there is a tool museum inside a shop, also we visit a winery and a gift shop selling North Europe things, they are fine. We also take some pictures for the Trolls. I recommend to go in summer, you can visit more places, the cold weather in winter makes you unwilling to stay outside for a longer while.

1  Thank ELKW
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This facility is a real True Gem. This is an authentic depiction of life from the 1800's. We came with friends that grew up in Norway and they loved how the way of life is so true to their old country. There are rumors that this facility might close, or be sold off this coming year. We are very glad that we hade the oportunity to visit here and hope that it will be preserved for future generations to come.

1  Thank Cabo_Bob_and_Harriet