“Not a fan of the breakfast "buffet"”
Review of Green Mill

Green Mill
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Mosinee
Cuisines: American
Somonauk
“Not a fan of the breakfast "buffet"”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We decided to grab breakfast at the Green Mill because we stayed at the Holiday inn. It was edible at best. Won't be eating there again. There were 7 things on the buffet(eggs Benedict,scrabbled eggs,rubbery french toast pieces, cold potatoes, ok breakfast pizza,good bacon,really yummy eclairs. Not a piece of fruit to be had. The waiter we had was not the best either. Couldn't be bothered to do more than pick up our plates. My kids had orange juice, husband had coffee and I had water. Our cups were empty the first time he came to get plates, I had to ask for more water, He brought it,but made it clear it was a chore. IF it was busy I would have understood but we were 1 of 3 tables in the place. I have family in the area that eat dinner there often, BUT we won't be back.

Visited April 2014

Mosinee, Wisconsin
“Good place to celebrate a birthday”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good food, good service. What else can I say? We were there to celebrate my birthday with family members.

• Visited October 2013
“Edible or Not”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

To quote the manager this evening, "sometimes is it edible and sometimes it is not." Now those are words that will make you rush back for a dinning experience! In the past we enjoyed the spinach dip in the edible bread bowl. However, after THREE times of not having an edible bread bowl AND the manager not caring THREE times we are well aware of how the employees of this establishment are choosing to treat customer. It is sad to see kind of attitude being expressed so vividly to customers! What a disappointment to the local area.

Visited March 2014
Chicago
“Mr. B eat (and drink) here.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I am from Chicago and come here a few times a year on business, feels like the middle of know where, but then there is the Green Mill, an urbane oasis. Really like the place.

Visited March 2014
“Nothing special”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at the Wausau, Wi. and Rochester, Mn. restaurants, and have found the food to be nothing special. The service was only so-so. In fact, in Rochester, Mn. the service was terrible.

• Visited September 2013