“Nice place for the money and location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport

Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mosinee
Wisconsin
“Nice place for the money and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2009

We have stayed at this hotel twice as part of our annual charity bike marathon in 2006 (when it was an Amerihost Inn) and 2008 (as a Super8). Aside form the hot tub not being in service in 2008 due to maintenance, the hotel was clean and comfortable, and they even helped with storing a large tandem recumbent bike we were using to ride. Proximity to food and gas stations was convenient. The continental breakfast was adequate, especially for carbing up for a long day of biking! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Harborview, IN
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2008

Upon check in i encountered someone who im not sure even knew where they were... she asked several questions that didn't pertain to anything concerning our stay. I believe at one point she asked me if we wanted our toilet plunged and we hadn't even been to our room yet because we were still checking in! When we were finally done with our twenty minute check in we got to our room and thats where the horror starts! There was a trail of some sort of crumbs leading from the door to a big pile of broken cookie under the desk. The second bed in the room was completly broken... BROKEN!! As if that wasn't bad enough the lamp shades were discolored and stained, no lightbulbs in any lamps, stained blankets on the beds, floor chipping off in the bathroom and hair basically piled up in the drain of the bathtub! My wife, two kids and I immediatly went to the desk and checked out. I got a complete refund and refuse to stay within 5 miles of this disgusting landfill! Run far away!!

• Liked — the colors of the sign outside
  • Disliked — the fact that there still in business
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
2 Thank jingles1205

Travelers are raving about these Mosinee hotels

Home
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2007

When my wife and I were looking for a place to stay the night before taking off for a trip, we figured the shuttle would be nice and that hopefully the hotel was half way decent. Boy were we in for a shock...

The shuttle was driven by a woman who I'm not sure should be driving. She wanted to spend more time evangelizing than actually concentrating on driving. SCARY!

As for the hotel... Our non-smoking room reaked of smoke (it probably didn't help that rooms on both sides and across the hall were smoking rooms), and we almost tripped over the carpeting in the hallway when walking in the back door that wasn't locked. On our next trip out of CWA we plan on staying anywhere else in the area.

• Liked — That I was only there for one night.
  • Disliked — That I was there for one night.
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
4 Thank anannymouse
Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2006

I stayed here because of the hotel's proximity to the Central Wisconsin Airport for an early morning departure. However, the adventageous location is not worth the lack of service. I was given a smoking room when I specifically requested a no-smoking room. I had to physically show the staff attendant that it was a smoking room. She did not apologize for the mistake. The new room was fine, but had no TV remote. After promising me that she would bring one to my room, I had to go fetch a remote. When I checked out in the morning, the staff attendant was rude and argumentative; beware -- they try to sneak in a charge for using the hotel safe! Don't stay here! The extra 10 minutes it takes to drive from Wausau would be worth it!!!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — service
  • Tips/Secrets — don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
5 Thank VincentGermain
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2006

This hotel was terrible. When we arrived at 5pm our room was not ready. The hostess told us that the truck driver who slept during the day was just leaving so the room would be ready soon. When we could get in the room it was clean and fresh. However, that evening we did not have heat. We woke up a 3am to the couple fighting next door we realized there was not heat and we were freezing. Then found out 3 of the lights were not working. Also, there were kids running up and down the halls until 2am. Drive further into Wausau and find a good hotel.

• Stayed February 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mosinee
Econo Lodge
#8 of 10 in Wausau
Days Inn & Suites Wausau
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Wausau-Rothschild

Been to Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport? Share your experiences!