“Reasonable/convenient”

Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mosinee
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We stayed two nights to attend a local family reunion. Rooms were clean but dated and very worn. Pull out couch was uncomfortable but doable for one night for a younger cousin. Breakfast adequate - can't do much wrong with cereal and milk. OJ was fine. Had a nice pool - younger cousins tried it. And an outdoor patio was the perfect gathering place for all of us staying there to bring leftovers from the picnic, beverages and sit to talk and reconnect.

Room Tip: Away from breakfast room, away from front desk and away from side doors.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JSWeyek

Reviewed March 31, 2012

we arrived and were greeted by a child! he efficiently checked us in, but i was shocked that a kid (maybe 12) was running the front desk alone. We did not see an adult until the next morning. The room was not clean, tub had not been cleaned, floor filthy in the corners at the edges of the bathroom, nothing has ever been moved to vacuum, so edges gross. and maybe even a big old booger on the wall above the headboard!

Breakfast was good, and the kids like the pool.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AmyMontevideo
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Stayed here one night as I had a flight out of CWA in early morning. Hopefully I will never have to stay here again and cannot recommend it to anyone.

The floors/carpet were totally filthy to the point of being disgusting, and I found hairs in the bed.

Stay somewhere else if you can.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Colorado_Rick
Reviewed August 31, 2009

We have stayed at this hotel twice as part of our annual charity bike marathon in 2006 (when it was an Amerihost Inn) and 2008 (as a Super8). Aside form the hot tub not being in service in 2008 due to maintenance, the hotel was clean and comfortable, and they even helped with storing a large tandem recumbent bike we were using to ride. Proximity to food and gas stations was convenient. The continental breakfast was adequate, especially for carbing up for a long day of biking! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2008

Upon check in i encountered someone who im not sure even knew where they were... she asked several questions that didn't pertain to anything concerning our stay. I believe at one point she asked me if we wanted our toilet plunged and we hadn't even been to our room yet because we were still checking in! When we were finally done with our twenty minute check in we got to our room and thats where the horror starts! There was a trail of some sort of crumbs leading from the door to a big pile of broken cookie under the desk. The second bed in the room was completly broken... BROKEN!! As if that wasn't bad enough the lamp shades were discolored and stained, no lightbulbs in any lamps, stained blankets on the beds, floor chipping off in the bathroom and hair basically piled up in the drain of the bathtub! My wife, two kids and I immediatly went to the desk and checked out. I got a complete refund and refuse to stay within 5 miles of this disgusting landfill! Run far away!!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank jingles1205
Reviewed April 29, 2007

When my wife and I were looking for a place to stay the night before taking off for a trip, we figured the shuttle would be nice and that hopefully the hotel was half way decent. Boy were we in for a shock...

The shuttle was driven by a woman who I'm not sure should be driving. She wanted to spend more time evangelizing than actually concentrating on driving. SCARY!

As for the hotel... Our non-smoking room reaked of smoke (it probably didn't help that rooms on both sides and across the hall were smoking rooms), and we almost tripped over the carpeting in the hallway when walking in the back door that wasn't locked. On our next trip out of CWA we plan on staying anywhere else in the area.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank anannymouse
Reviewed August 15, 2006

I stayed here because of the hotel's proximity to the Central Wisconsin Airport for an early morning departure. However, the adventageous location is not worth the lack of service. I was given a smoking room when I specifically requested a no-smoking room. I had to physically show the staff attendant that it was a smoking room. She did not apologize for the mistake. The new room was fine, but had no TV remote. After promising me that she would bring one to my room, I had to go fetch a remote. When I checked out in the morning, the staff attendant was rude and argumentative; beware -- they try to sneak in a charge for using the hotel safe! Don't stay here! The extra 10 minutes it takes to drive from Wausau would be worth it!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
5  Thank VincentGermain
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mosinee
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
Motel 6 Rothschild
Motel 6 Rothschild
#6 of 6 in Rothschild
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Wausau

Been to Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport

Address: 400 Orbiting Dr, Mosinee, WI 54455-1751 (Formerly Mosinee Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Mosinee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mosinee
Price Range: $65 - $89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Mosinee