“most amazing place on earth”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montello
White Lake Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Montello
chicago
“most amazing place on earth”
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Yes, i mean literally. Each and every year of my short 15-year old life, i look forward to going to this place with my family and cousins and aunts and uncles and grandma and all the friends we have met up there. Out of all the 56 weeks of the year, this one is my favorite. I have fallen in love with this place just like so many of the other people that come here year after year for generations. My family has gone here since my dad was a toddler. we have gone every year since. This is the most perfect vacation spot ever. I've been a lot of places and i would turn down Hawaii to go here. I have been to Hawaii, so that's not just a exaggeration. I love this place and the people we get to meet here. They are friends we will have for a lifetime. I met one of my now best friends here when I was 8. I haven't met a person there who hasn't loved it. The people who run the place are thee nicest people and really do make you feel like it's your second home. They have something for everyone including peacocks roaming around. Swimming, boating, water sporting, golfing, star-gazing, campfires, karaoke night, sunday brunch, wednesday chuck wagon and that's just barely scratching the surface. I could write a book on all the things you can do and the fun times I've had in this truly amazing place. Visit their website for more information because I cant explain everything in a paragraph. All i can say is, I've found that Heaven is a place on Earth. <3

*at the bottom i clicked swimming pool as an amenity because they have a clear lake for swimming which is better than a pool (and works wonders on your hair i must add)

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chicago
Reviewed June 18, 2009

This will remind all parents of their childhood, with a nice beach and clean lake and kids free to play whereever they want without having to watch them every minute. Cabins are retro, but clean. Motel beds leave a bit to be desired, but you're not paying for a Westin bed.
If you're looking for a family vacation to just kick back, relax, and not worry about the kids as they can't get in much trouble here, this is a great budget spot for you. Would recommend to any family.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
West Bend
Reviewed August 30, 2008

We statyed in July of 2008. We loved it. The room was basic but clean and rustic. It matched the enviroment. They have a great dining room, adjacent tavern a few steps from the restaurant and the motel rooms. It includes an outside patio and a great sandy beach for swimming on White Lake, free use of childrens water toys, slides and many other water sports rental options. If you like golf, they have an excellent course and all the amenties.

If you want to go back in time by just relaxing and enjoying a week or few days at a lake resort like the good old days of the 60s & 70s, this its it.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montello
Super 8 Wautoma
Countryside Lodge Magnuson Hotel
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to White Lake Beach Resort? Share your experiences!