“Yum”

Chocolate Temptation
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Monroe
Description: Great Chocolate, Bon-Bons and Candy...Coffees and Expressos..And Fantastic Ice Cream and Ice Cream Drinks
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the homemade chai (pleasantly more tea than overly sweet chai that is typical in the US). We also had the dark chocolate sea salt caramels- Wonderful. The sundaes that passed by looked amazing and the price point is very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Chocolate Temptation

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We only purchased some truffles and they were really good. I mean you cant go wrong with chocolate, right? They alot of things to choose from and I saw a few people eating dessert which looked great.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stopped at 4:10 after my daughters basketball game. We are from out of town and my daughter was so excited to go in. The young girl behind the counter was clearly irritated with us and informed is that she could put our sundaes into take out containers as they closed in 20 minutes !
I have never been to a place as unfriendly and uncomfortable as she did not want us there. The sundaes were awesome as well as the chocolate however.

1  Thank Lovemylife5
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have NEVER been so insulted by an owner (male) of a business than I have at Chocolate Temptations! My wife & I were enjoying ourselves to a treat & we asked our barista for wafer cookies to go with our hot chocolate. It was not listed on the menu however we caught a glimpse of one on top of an ice cream sundae. After I assume checking with management, the poor dear came back to our table & apologized sincerely they only come on top of sundaes! OK-then I asked if I could please have more whipped cream on top of my hot chocolate; have to admit I have a terrible sweet tooth. The male owner brought my cup back & stated NO they do not do that! I WILL NEVER FREQUENT THAT NICKEL & DIME PLACE AGAIN. What happened to THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST?!?!

7  Thank joyceylyon_
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is soooo good. All sorts of goodies and "Chocolate Temptation"s for the chocoholic! Ice cream treats, candy and other beverages to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.

1  Thank Andi M

Been to Chocolate Temptation? Share your experiences!