“great burger”
Review of Suisse Haus

Suisse Haus
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I had one of the best burgers ive ever had at the suisse haus. The waitress we had was a little rude but it saved me money not having to tip well.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very friendly staff and good food at reasonable prices is why this place has been around for so long. Had a pizza one night... Yes I'm a pizza snob and I was pleasantly surprised that a place with this name would make a good pie.. They do! Went back the next day for a burger... Again good stuff. I'll be stopping when I make it to Monroe again for sure.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is good ---- mix of traditional swiss dishes and modern burgers fries and pizza.Waitress are typical for this area --- friendly and independent --- Building is an old historic building which started as a hotel for the early migration of swiss tot his area. try the bratwurst or if they have it, order a serving of kalbwurst.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A group of friends did the Minhas Brewery tour (@11am) and then walked over here for lunch upon their recommendation. We got separate checks, which is a plus for a group our size. This is lunch bar-type food; pizza, brats, burgers and a few other things. I had the brat-rueben and it was good. Would come back.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I were here (first time in Monroe or at Suisse Haus) on a Sunday evening. The immediate thing you notice upon walking in and sitting down is that the whole place feels off-kilter, as indeed it is. The actual foundation of the restaurant is at an angle. Our group of four sat at a table in the bar, and enjoyed good drinks and friendly service. We would definitely return. The prices also seemed reasonable: 4 old-fashioneds, 3 screwdrivers, and 2 beers for $34.