“Great burgers”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Phoenix, Az
“Great burgers”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This place has really good food. I personally always like the burgers, and the wait staff is always nice. A good place for people watching as well, a good and fun crowd the times I have been there.

Visited November 2012

Iowa
“Poor staff”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Food was fine and prepared to the typical BWWs standard. The staff left a ton to be desired. Very nonchalant attitudes and careless in the actual serving in the food. The service didn't live up to the chains reputation.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank tpharkman
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Typical B dubs”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We visit BW3 a lot at home so when we found out this one was next to our hotel, we had to go. The food and service was good.

Visited July 2012
Plainfield, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantabulous!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

great food, fast and hot! The servers were all very personable and didn't over bug you. the music was just a tad too loud but at least it was good music.

Visited April 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Worst Wings Ever”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is my second visit to Buffalo Wild Wings. On my first visit, I thought they were the worst wings I've ever had - stale tasting, barely thawed out and rubbery. But when a co-worker gave me a $20 gift certificate, I thought I'd give it another try. Unfortunately, it was awful again. I don't know how they stay in business with food that bad.

• Visited January 2012