“better in summer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place is ok...used to be 4 lakes yacht club. Better in summer when you can sit outside right on the river.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

great service and food reasonable prices. cant wait til summer to sit in the rooftop dining.

1  Thank a u
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I feel compelled to leave an excellent review for this place on every site where there are bad ones. My experience may be completely different from everyone else's, but we really had an enjoyable meal. Tried the pasta board because of a Groupon -- it was great. Everyone was very attentive, place was busy but not packed, beers were VERY reasonable. Can't wait to come back to sit on the patio while drinking a Turbo Dog.

2  Thank Peaskis
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We stopped for dinner/sandwiches on Thursday night around 5ish. The place was hopping with happy hour goers. They even had the UV Cake girls there sampling drinks! My burger was cooked perfect and the cook came out to see how everything was, which I have never experienced before. Thank you Tony! I would definately recommend to anyone that has had a bad experience here, to try it again. Thanks for your hospitality!

1  Thank Desiree09
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I am really taken aback by all of the negative reviews here. Some are 4 or more years old! So I thought I would put in my two cents.
Our experience was great. I had the Crispy Chicken Salad which was very good and my cousin had the Caesar Salad that looked nummy! The others in our party had a Filet Mignon that was grilled just the way he wanted it, pink in the middle and juicy. The Po Boy was good too and he loved the JoJos. I can see why they take blue ribbons at the Taste of Madison for their Ribs. They fell right off the bone and my dad said they were really tasty. I think you should try this place again if you had a bad experience before, seems like they have come a long way. Bartender Thomas was very friendly too.

2  Thank Nancy F