“#2 Burrito”

Add it.
La Bamba
“#2 Burrito”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This is my second burrito place in Madison area. I love their Burrito's! Have been many times and my recent vist was excellent as usual. Greated with smile and top notch service (for a fast food burrito place). Great value.

• Visited May 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“Not sure what the attraction is”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Menu limited, burrito poorly cooked. Perhaps spoiled by SoCal standards, but Chipotle is even better

Visited August 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Never again...”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I heard that it used to be a good place but I think they have the worst burrito I have tasted in my life. It looked and tasted like no one cares. I would rather have a taco bell Burrito and I really don't care for their food either. Go to Abuelo's or Laredo's instead.

• Visited June 2012
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“It's quality is falling”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I still like LaBamba but it is not so good as it was. The counter guys are far from friendly and I felt like I was bothering them when I arrived. There was no napkins anywhere and I couldn't find the counter guy to ask for them. They were out back doing something. The food was sort of thrown together and just wasn't as appealing as usual. I will give it another try since I have been going there for twenty years and hope it will be a better experience.

Visited February 2013
Monona, Wisconsin
“Old and needs renovation”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This place needs some renovation and cleaning. The food what forgettable.