“It's quality is falling”
Review of La Bamba - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Bamba
Waunakee, Wisconsin
“It's quality is falling”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I still like LaBamba but it is not so good as it was. The counter guys are far from friendly and I felt like I was bothering them when I arrived. There was no napkins anywhere and I couldn't find the counter guy to ask for them. They were out back doing something. The food was sort of thrown together and just wasn't as appealing as usual. I will give it another try since I have been going there for twenty years and hope it will be a better experience.

Visited February 2013

Monona, Wisconsin
“Old and needs renovation”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This place needs some renovation and cleaning. The food what forgettable.

Illinois
“It is what it is”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Which is a quick, relatively inexpensive Burrito joint. There used to be one by my college that I liked, so I went to this one when I happened to see it. About how I remember it, but also remember why I became such a fan of Chipotle when they move in back in my college days.

Visited February 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“I'm just not a big fan.”
Reviewed May 17, 2009

I'm just not a big fan.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“burritos as big as your...”
Reviewed July 18, 2008

burritos as big as your head

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook